+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

fusion23

Jan 16, 2017
xls said:
Yap, that's the email address.

After waiting 3 weeks from approved and closed, I sent a mail to AVO. They replied a week after (4weeks) that there record shows that a pick up mail was sent to me the very next day after approved and close. I never received such mail as I normally check mail like 15 to 20 times everyday including bulk (junk) mail. I just printed the reply and used it to request for pick up by UPS.
thanks got the pick up mail yesterday...thou i mailed them earlier it came like 2hrs after

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Tamilore said:
Hello all,

At exactly 11.39am, I got an email for a notification in my cic profile. Yup!!!PPR finally.

Thanks to everyone especially Toludee and Aroms!!! Your support was immensely felt.
I can only but pray that sooner than soon, no one would be left behind.
The rains of PPR is here. It must be felt by everyone. Amen

PS: how long does it take to obtain the PR card after landing?
Thanks in advance.
CIC from stage to stage. Just graduated from the long oneeeeeeeee. NOW another stage of PR. Congratulations all the same.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Tamilore said:
Hello all,

At exactly 11.39am, I got an email for a notification in my cic profile. Yup!!!PPR finally.

Thanks to everyone especially Toludee and Aroms!!! Your support was immensely felt.
I can only but pray that sooner than soon, no one would be left behind.
The rains of PPR is here. It must be felt by everyone. Amen

PS: how long does it take to obtain the PR card after landing?
Thanks in advance.
Amen and Congratulations.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
jj_g said:
Hello wonderful people.... I woke up this morning with a heart full of praise as the first mail i saw in my inbox was a passport request that was sent yesterday...

pls i have a questions regarding this

As i am required to fill and submit an updated family information (IMM8), will like to confirm if this is the same as the IMM008 as can't find the IMM8.
Congratulations.

teewhy709

May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
kingskid said:
Not at all.

Not even MR.
I understand they transferred a few applications to London VO. A few people received ADR yesterday. There is a work distribution going on? Maybe

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Aroms said:
HELLO ALL.

I SINCERELY APPRECIATE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING A TIME OUT TO REJOICES WITH US ON MY PICK UP MAIL. GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU ALL FOR GOOD BY HIS GRACE. THOUGH WE HAVE LIMITED TIME AT HAND TO LAND BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF OUR MED WHICH IS 24TH OF JANUARY. GOD HAS HELP US WE HAVE CONFIRM/BOOKED OUR FLIGHT BEFORE THE DEADLINE. WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED.

PLEASE NOTE. FOR THOSE THAT HAVE GOTTEN PPR AND PASSPORT WITH AVO FOR A WHILE AND EXPECTING PICK UP MAIL, WORK WITH YOUR MEDICAL EXPIRATION DATE FOR YOUR LANDING FORMALITIES AND NOT THE 2RD DATE.
Congratssssssssssssssssssssss

fusion23

Jan 16, 2017
Hello Guys I was at dhl today to request for the passport pick up , after my pick up mail
paid 22k and sent them the pick up email from the embassy.

But i was not given any tracking number yet..how long does it take to get a tracking number at least..i do not want them to deliver on a saturday
as it is an office address..

The testimony is almost complete..it is already completed thou.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
fusion23 said:
Hello Guys I was at dhl today to request for the passport pick up , after my pick up mail

But i was not given any tracking number yet..how long does it take to get a tracking number at least..i do not want them to deliver on a saturday

[/quote

Congratulations

Yves

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
fusion23 said:

congratulations!!!

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
fusion23 said:

it depends...should not be more than two business days. U can call the number on ur receipt to get the tracking number and make requests as to the delivery details for the package.....in my case, i called them and requested they hold the package at their office and i went to pick it up....no time for story, lol

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014
fusion23 said:

Congrats to you,
Please people I need clarification,i just got my police character certificate but my passport number ,issue date and issue place are not on it. I was told it's optional, please how true is that and has anyone submitted their application without those details?

Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
Tobe said:
Congrats to you,
Please people I need clarification,i just got my police character certificate but my passport number ,issue date and issue place are not on it. I was told it's optional, please how true is that and has anyone submitted their application without those details?

Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I don't think its optional. its on mine and all others i've seen. pls insist having it typed on it so its not refused as counterfeit. goodluck