+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014
africanbarbie01 said:
I don't think its optional. its on mine and all others i've seen. pls insist having it typed on it so its not refused as counterfeit. goodluck
Thank you very much. I'll do that.

fusion23

Jan 16, 2017
Woooow Finally Got MY VISA and COPR ..AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO GOD
ITS A MIRACLE just look at my time line

AOR November 21, 2016
PPR December 29., 2016
PUM January 21th, 2017
VISA was even Issued December 28th , 2016

Basically I got Permanent residence in 2 months.

Didnt do any thing special just Grace

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
fusion23 said:

AOR November 21, 2016
PPR December 29., 2016
PUM January 21th, 2017

Congratulations

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fusion23 said:

AOR November 21, 2016
PPR December 29., 2016
PUM January 21th, 2017

Wow congrats!!! waiting for mine got AOR 11th of November

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
Tobe said:
Congrats to you,
Please people I need clarification,i just got my police character certificate but my passport number ,issue date and issue place are not on it. I was told it's optional, please how true is that and has anyone submitted their application without those details?

Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Mine is the same case. Which is the form number? Mine is CID form number 195. It has my photograph affixed to it.

Sherifat

May 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
CONGRATULATIONS Aroms. I am very happy for you. I highly commend your patience, courage, faith and perseverance. At the end it is not how far but how well. I'm glad it ended in praise.

Aroms said:
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!

Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Please plus1 for me.. lol.

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fusion23 said:

AOR November 21, 2016
PPR December 29., 2016
PUM January 21th, 2017

Congratulations! this is some encouraging news. Did you get a request for additional documents?

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
i've heard many Accra visa office applicants are diverted through London, did you get the PPR from London or Accra.

I have seen 3 individuals who have posted in London VO thread that there cases are directed to London fter 6,7 months.

Thanks,

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014
GhanaianIndian said:
Mine is the same case. Which is the form number? Mine is CID form number 195. It has my photograph affixed to it.
Can't see a form number just a number in thousands, I'm just going to redo it honestly

fusion23

Jan 16, 2017
Fatima007 said:
Congratulations! this is some encouraging news. Did you get a request for additional documents?
request for additional documents was my passport request just after one month ..I was asked to dhl it to accra visa office

ovooj16

Jan 9, 2017
Hello all,

Am new here. I just wanted to confirm a couple of things. I have gotten so much information from reading through the posts already.

I received an ITA from my EE profile 2 weeks back and am gathering all docs needed.

1. Does anyone know where I can get a document translated from Spanish to English and notarized?
2. Do the VO call your work place to follow up on the reference letter? My supervisor might be travelling soon for a long time and hes the one signing the reference letter.
3. What are the stages post submission of ePR?
4. What are the most challanges faced or any advice in general so I can prepare myself

Thank you all.

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
ovooj16 said:
Hello all,

Am new here. I just wanted to confirm a couple of things. I have gotten so much information from reading through the posts already.

I received an ITA from my EE profile 2 weeks back and am gathering all docs needed.

1. Does anyone know where I can get a document translated from Spanish to English and notarized?
2. Do the VO call your work place to follow up on the reference letter? My supervisor might be travelling soon for a long time and hes the one signing the reference letter.
3. What are the stages post submission of ePR?
4. What are the most challanges faced or any advice in general so I can prepare myself

Thank you all.

1. Try the Spanish Embassy in Nigeria/your counrty of residence
2. They may/may not call depending on the quality of documents submitted vis a vis the matching of your Job description to the chosen Noc code, However they can veriy your Linkedin Profile under anonymous mode or pick your application randomly for quality assurance purposes
3. After submission you get AOR, Pass medicals.. if all documents are valid and authentic, you get ppr in months or days, but if there is a need for additional docs you get a love letter from CIC
4. Just the wait basically is the biggest challenge.. you're kept in the dark till you get PPR. Asides that, with God or whatever you believe in you'd be fine

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherifat said:
CONGRATULATIONS Aroms. I am very happy for you. I highly commend your patience, courage, faith and perseverance. At the end it is not how far but how well. I'm glad it ended in praise.
Thanks Sherifat. hope you're doing well?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House.

Thank you all for your patient, I know many of you are wondering where is Aroms? LOL.... As promised below is my landing experience .

Our landing formalities was quite easy except for the queue because we have other airline that arrived almost the same time with us. We left Naija Jan 17th and landed at Toronto airport about 7pm the next day and proceeded to the Passport control and visa check (allot of queue). We then moved to immigration and this is where everybody needs to be sharp and alert because this is where they will check your COPR and ask about landing funds and maybe POF. I was ask if we have up to $10k or how much cash with us and I declared the amount with us just $800, no question of POF arose. I wasn't asked about POF but I had prepared for that by getting a copy of original bank statement from my bank before I left Naija. I advise you do same and get your statement or recent original fixed deposit certificate handy. Better to be stressed now but prepared than to be deported. A word is enough please.... You will be given a form in the plane, please complete the form with your Canada address. About 8:30pm we're done with the immigration and proceed to the Welcome To Canada stand, we couldn't do the SIN registration etc, because of our connecting flight to Saskatoon.

Next is baggage claim then customs. We had prepared our goods accompanying list, we don't have goods to follow list but the guy attending to us was not interested in goods accompanying. From here, we step out into Arrivals and Canada! ! Ensure you have your hosts phone numbers and full house address and that they know when exactly your flight is landing, Canada time. we arrived Air Canada and we're told we missed our flight to Saskatoon, they booked us for free for the next day 8:5am flight, we stayed at the airport because of our excess luggage's x 8, we arrived about 11am Saskatoon time, we completed our SIN reg. etc the following day at the Service Canada it was easy and stress free.

My accommodations arrangements goes like this. A friend was leaving here in Saskatoon, he was planning to move out to Regina because of his work, I asked him to retain the place for me in his name, sometimes getting a house outside Canada can be difficult sometimes and I'm coming with a family of four (4), beside the apartment is lovely around the Pinehouse drive. Yesterday we met the landlord and the apartment document is now in our name.

With various registrations out of the way, you now face accommodation and the almighty job search. We have couple of jobs interviews already, our kids have started school as well. Husbands, love thy wives and wives love thy husband because you're going to need each other now. for couples, most likely one person will actively seek work while the other will stay back to care for the home. If there are no kids, then you can both plunge into the job market. If you are single then you can hit the ground running.

Sorry to bother with the long gist. All in all, Canada is a beautiful place and the people are kind, willing to help and assist. I wish you the best ahead. God bless.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:
Hello House.

Thank you all for your patient, I know many of you are wondering where is Aroms? LOL.... As promised below is my landing experience .

Our landing formalities was quite easy except for the queue because we have other airline that arrived almost the same time with us. We left Naija Jan 17th and landed at Toronto airport about 7pm the next day and proceeded to the Passport control and visa check (allot of queue). We then moved to immigration and this is where everybody needs to be sharp and alert because this is where they will check your COPR and ask about landing funds and maybe POF. I was ask if we have up to $10k or how much cash with us and I declared the amount with us just $800, no question of POF arose. I wasn't asked about POF but I had prepared for that by getting a copy of original bank statement from my bank before I left Naija. I advise you do same and get your statement or recent original fixed deposit certificate handy. Better to be stressed now but prepared than to be deported. A word is enough please.... You will be given a form in the plane, please complete the form with your Canada address. About 8:30pm we're done with the immigration and proceed to the Welcome To Canada stand, we couldn't do the SIN registration etc, because of our connecting flight to Saskatoon.

Next is baggage claim then customs. We had prepared our goods accompanying list, we don't have goods to follow list but the guy attending to us was not interested in goods accompanying. From here, we step out into Arrivals and Canada! ! Ensure you have your hosts phone numbers and full house address and that they know when exactly your flight is landing, Canada time. we arrived Air Canada and we're told we missed our flight to Saskatoon, they booked us for free for the next day 8:5am flight, we stayed at the airport because of our excess luggage's x 8, we arrived about 11am Saskatoon time, we completed our SIN reg. etc the following day at the Service Canada it was easy and stress free.

My accommodations arrangements goes like this. A friend was leaving here in Saskatoon, he was planning to move out to Regina because of his work, I asked him to retain the place for me in his name, sometimes getting a house outside Canada can be difficult sometimes and I'm coming with a family of four (4), beside the apartment is lovely around the Pinehouse drive. Yesterday we met the landlord and the apartment document is now in our name.

With various registrations out of the way, you now face accommodation and the almighty job search. We have couple of jobs interviews already, our kids have started school as well. Husbands, love thy wives and wives love thy husband because you're going to need each other now. for couples, most likely one person will actively seek work while the other will stay back to care for the home. If there are no kids, then you can both plunge into the job market. If you are single then you can hit the ground running.

Sorry to bother with the long gist. All in all, Canada is a beautiful place and the people are kind, willing to help and assist. I wish you the best ahead. God bless.
Congrats Aroms on your landing, hoping to land in October and a major concern for me is how to transfer money from Nigerian banks to Canada paying on minimum service Charge.
My Questions:
How did you transfer funds from Nig to Canada.