+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

hezeb

Jan 4, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a bunch @xls. You have really been of great help. One last question though: To whom do I address the LOE explaining no change in family status, and how do I find address of AVO to send passport to?

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
hezeb said:
Thanks a bunch @xls. You have really been of great help. One last question though: To whom do I address the LOE explaining no change in family status, and how do I find address of AVO to send passport to?
Just title the letter as "Letter of Explanation" at least thats what I did, no need for address and stuff, it'll b in ur application envelope so they'll see it, the mailing address is at the bottom of each page of the PPR letter, if not when you get to DHL, they have the address stored on their system.the address is like this:
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-30) 2 211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca
Email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
All the best

hezeb

Jan 4, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
Just title the letter as "Letter of Explanation" at least thats what I did, no need for address and stuff, it'll b in ur application envelope so they'll see it, the mailing address is at the bottom of each page of the PPR letter, if not when you get to DHL, they have the address stored on their system.the address is like this:
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
Fax (233-30) 2 211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca
Email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
All the best
Thanks, Eski. Appreciate all the assistance and guidance I've been getting from the more experienced members of the forum. Gracias!

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am happy to inform you that about 3:20pm MT Saturday 14th May (10:20pm Naija time), I successfully completed landing at Calgary International with my spouse. The process was so smooth and swift, the airport was relatively quiet. I think only two flights was on ground the same time ours arrived.

We cleared CBSA in about 5 minutes then we were transferred to CIC officers after we informed them that we are new immigrants. The CIC officers only asked 3 questions ; Have you been convicted? Have you been denied entry into Canada? (not sure why this question, it our first time), are any other goods following? He congratulated us after this and told us PR card should be with us in about 2 months and took our Regina address. The guy was really nice and chatty (looks good too ;D). This took 5 minutes and we were done.

Chilling in our hotel as our connecting flight to Regina is tomorrow 1:20 PM MT. The hotel picked us up at the airport and will be dropping us tomorrow as well, It is free

Wishing everyone success for your application and landing. I will update once we are in Regina

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
jideomoba said:
Guys,

I am happy to inform you that about 3:20pm MT Saturday 14th May (10:20pm Naija time), I successfully completed landing at Calgary International with my spouse. The process was so smooth and swift, the airport was relatively quiet. I think only two flights was on ground the same time ours arrived.

We cleared CBSA in about 5 minutes then we were transferred to CIC officers after we informed them that we are new immigrants. The CIC officers only asked 3 questions ; Have you been convicted? Have you been denied entry into Canada? (not sure why this question, it our first time), are any other goods following? He congratulated us after this and told us PR card should be with us in about 2 months and took our Regina address. The guy was really nice and chatty (looks good too ;D). This took 5 minutes and we were done.

Chilling in our hotel as our connecting flight to Regina is tomorrow 1:20 PM MT. The hotel picked us up at the airport and will be dropping us tomorrow as well, It is free

Wishing everyone success for your application and landing. I will update once we are in Regina
Congratulations on a smooth landing. Wish you a safe onward journey.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
jideomoba said:
Guys,

Haha....congrats guy!!!
U for tell me ontime i for come hail una for airport.lol
Enjoy,welcome to ur new life....

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
jideomoba said:
Guys,

Such heart-warming news. Congratulations on your landing and all the very best

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats guys.....we are praying for ours oo....so remember us in your prayers and also keep checking the site in case we need help when our time comes.

Nebs

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
jideomoba said:
Guys,

Congratulations!! Happy for you.

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jideomoba said:
Guys,

A big congratulation oooo

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
jideomoba said:
Guys,

Congratulations

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello Family,

No body can imagine the joy I feel right now. I applied for FSW 2014 and my file was returned due to cap full.

Fast forward to EE. I applied in July and was refused for misrepresentation in September (because they said I lived in Canada when I only went for a visit). I got a lawyer and opened the case.

With so much gratitude to God and immense joy, I have just received PPR. My joy knows no bounds. I dont contribute much on this forum but you people have been a constant source of comfort and hope.

Please fellow Nigerians, say a quick prayer of thanks to God for me. I don't know how I can thank him enough.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Please I have been told to pay my RPRF. Please how do I pay that?????????

My medical results expire in July (3rd) so I'm on a really tight time frame.

Seniors please your reply will be appreciated.

Thank you

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
Let me be the first Nigerian to congratulate you. I am happy for the good news .Big congratulations .
Can you share your timeline so you can raise hope of expectants

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
Aby444 said:
Hello Family,

No body can imagine the joy I feel right now. I applied for FSW 2014 and my file was returned due to cap full.

Fast forward to EE. I applied in July and was refused for misrepresentation in September (because they said I lived in Canada when I only went for a visit). I got a lawyer and opened the case.

With so much gratitude to God and immense joy, I have just received PPR. My joy knows no bounds. I dont contribute much on this forum but you people have been a constant source of comfort and hope.

Please fellow Nigerians, say a quick prayer of thanks to God for me. I don't know how I can thank him enough.
Congratulations .can you share your timeline. Praise God On your Behalf.your joy shall be full