13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
LizzyBob said:
Did you submit your documents through CSE? If yes, what was the Type of application you selected ? was it "express entry" or "overseas permanent residence" ? did you leave the UCI number section blank?
Yes I submitted using CSE. I provided my UCI number and chose Overseas Permanent Resident - Federal Skilled worker

It took 15 calendar days to hear back. Hope this helps. Thanks

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
papapsi said:
Yes I submitted using CSE. I provided my UCI number and chose Overseas Permanent Resident - Federal Skilled worker

It took 15 calendar days to hear back. Hope this helps. Thanks

Where did you get your UCI number? all I have is my express entry number E00XXXXXX ? Have u applied to CIC before?

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
LizzyBob said:
Where did you get your UCI number? all I have is my express entry number E00XXXXXX ? Have u applied to CIC before?
I submitted my CSE after my ITA application. I had received correspondence from CIC that had my UCI number. I think your EE should work fine if you don't have a UCI Number.

Cheers

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
papapsi said:
I submitted my CSE after my ITA application. I had received correspondence from CIC that had my UCI number. I think your EE should work fine if you don't have a UCI Number.

Cheers
Sorry to grill you further but which CIC document did you receive with a UCI number? was it in the format of 0000-0000 (8 digits)? I am just abit confused on where to get it

flowbow

Sep 2, 2014
Elders I greet you all, thanks for your useful advice always... You are life savers. Yesterday morning, I raised a CSE in respect of my newly born baby. I attached his international passport, birth certificate and passport photograph. This morning I got a mail from CIC to check MYCIC. To my surprise I saw a letter requesting for our passport, form imm5669 and 5406 to be submitted in Accra VO within the next 15 days by courier.
My major concern is that the letter stated that :
Dear XXXX XXXXX
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED , IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION . IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please I need your advice on what to do, because I just raised a CSE yesterday , though I got an acknowledgment mail few minutes later.
I don't know what next to do .I HAVE LESS THAN 15 DAYS TO GO . Thank you.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
LizzyBob said:
Sorry to grill you further but which CIC document did you receive with a UCI number? was it in the format of 0000-0000 (8 digits)? I am just abit confused on where to get it
I received a "Procedural Fairness" letter and the number was in the format UCI: 12345678 no hype

My EE number EE XXX was also on the letter as my "application number" If you have that I think you can raise your CSE

At what stage are you (EE profile, post-ITA/E-APR?)

Best wishes

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
papapsi said:
I received a "Procedural Fairness" letter and the number was in the format UCI: 12345678 no hype

My EE number EE XXX was also on the letter as my "application number" If you have that I think you can raise your CSE

At what stage are you (EE profile, post-ITA/E-APR?)

Best wishes
I am Post AOR, just waiting to see some progress on my application, I submitted a CSE 2weeks ago and did not hear anything from them until just a few minutes ago. Before now, I was a bit worried that didnt file my CSE correctly (ie no UCI number, and I used "express entry" as my type of application) but now that they have confirmed receipt of my CSE I am happy again :D

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flowbow said:
Elders I greet you all, thanks for your useful advice always... You are life savers. Yesterday morning, I raised a CSE in respect of my newly born baby. I attached his international passport, birth certificate and passport photograph. This morning I got a mail from CIC to check MYCIC. To my surprise I saw a letter requesting for our passport, form imm5669 and 5406 to be submitted in Accra VO within the next 15 days by courier.
Dear XXXX XXXXX
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED , IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION . IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please I need your advice on what to do, because I just raised a CSE yesterday , though I got an acknowledgment mail few minutes later.
I suggest u call cic tomorr and check if the PPR covers the new baby. It usually takes a while before they acknowledge your CSE. Congrats by the way lol

flowbow

Sep 2, 2014
faxismile said:
I suggest u call cic tomorr and check if the PPR covers the new baby. It usually takes a while before they acknowledge your CSE. Congrats by the way lol
Thanks @faxismile , Please does anyone know the number to contact .Please help .

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can I call CIC from outside Canada?
If you are calling from outside Canada, you should dial +1 613.944.4000 and enter 1-1-2 to be redirected to the CIC Call Centre. Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone so you can do other things while you wait.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
LizzyBob said:
I am Post AOR, just waiting to see some progress on my application, I submitted a CSE 2weeks ago and did not hear anything from them until just a few minutes ago. Before now, I was a bit worried that didnt file my CSE correctly (ie no UCI number, and I used "express entry" as my type of application) but now that they have confirmed receipt of my CSE I am happy again :D
Good to hear. Here's to PPR's soon.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flowbow said:
Dear XXXX XXXXX
Double congrats to you Flowblow on your new born and PPR. Two things, I assume the CSE you raised was to CIC (central processing )? or was this CSE directly to Accra? It is unlikely that your CSE has been processed, judging from the timeline you specified

Anyways, It is certain that your file is now with Accra given that they have requested for your passports. My advice; send an email immediately to Accra using the same email address that the PPR came . Use a catchy subject (i.e New Born ). If after 48 hours you did not get a response, send your passports (including that of your new born) and all supporting documents for your baby and any additional requests. Have you done medical for your new born?

Wishing you God's steps mate.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
flowbow said:
Dear XXXX XXXXX

Congrats one again. U ve heard from the able elders. Another thing is that as part of the content of the letter, it is stated on page 2 I guess DAT u should fill generic application form and submit if there is a change marital status or family composition. So I think you shld fill this form too, and send email as suggested by seniors.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
sj_naija said:
thanks everyone for the congratulatory messages.
here are some contents from d letter

'Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature For applicant and spouse:
 Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application. This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/10
 > Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For applicant and spouse, IMM5406 This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/10
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee X 2 This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/10
 > Client Information: Receipt of information from client PPT and phep with requested documents This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/10'

On the above, I later got to know that phep meant passport, height, eye colour, and photo. Cos of the time given to submit online, I had submitted other documents and given an LOE that requested docs are submitted. So getting to know what phep meant,I tried to upload again but cldnt again, so I forwarded a mail to Accra attaching d required documents. Don't know if am in order.

However passport had been sent yesterday with passport photographs, height and eye color charts thru DHL.
Don't know if the action taken is sufficient.