Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sraj07 said:
oh , so one_topys ,, you also had that issue ? what did u exactly write in the LOE , please share so that rest of us will get benefitted.
I just wrote a simple LOE that nothing had changed in my status from the time i submitted my application till they requested passport, so they should kindly proceed with my application, since they required us to inform them if anything had changed.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Segunoju ,

did u upload anything ? i am preparing my loe and planning to attach the email communication which i had with consulate .

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
I think you should just try the LoE and see.
See the advise offered earlier by others
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicant-from-accra-visa-office-connect-here-t394478.0.html;msg5023621#msg5023621

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi One_Topsy,

So i uploaded the LOE , then it asked me to sign the application electronically to transmit and then i did as such and got the message that it is transmitted successfully .,

when i checked the application status - it has now changed back to "Submitted" and the Additional doc required changed to "PROVIDED"

Am i good to go from here ? is the case with all you guys ?

ayodele2107

Feb 7, 2016
sraj07 said:
Hi One_Topsy,

So i uploaded the LOE , then it asked me to sign the application electronically to transmit and then i did as such and got the message that it is transmitted successfully .,

when i checked the application status - it has now changed back to "Submitted" and the Additional doc required changed to "PROVIDED"

Perfect sraj07.Next you will get is application approved i believe. Took 7 working days from delivery at Accra to pick-up email for me. Best of luck

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sraj07 said:
Hi One_Topsy,

Yes, same with mine.
I am waiting as well for them to approve the application and close it out.
Let's hope for speed!

flowbow

Sep 2, 2014
Hi everyone .
Please how do I go about raising a CSE in order to update record on MYCIC after receiving AOR on jan31st I discovered that it was the photocopies of my marriage certificate and degree transcript that were uploaded. Any help please.
Thank you.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
flowbow said:
Hi everyone .
Please how do I go about raising a CSE in order to update record on MYCIC after receiving AOR on jan31st I discovered that it was the photocopies of my marriage certificate and degree transcript that were uploaded. Any help please.
Thank you.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hello all,

The status of my VFS tracker has just change today. It is now showing "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada visa office, Accra on 10/03/2016 to the Canada visa application center". Today is exactly 28 days since I sent my passports to the embassy via VFS. I thank GOD because this is a confirmation that my passports were delivered to the embassy.

Am expecting VFS to send me a pick up mail any moment from now. Thank you all.

PATIB

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
patib said:
Hello all,

The status of my VFS tracker has just change today. It is now showing "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada visa office, Accra on 10/03/2016 to the Canada visa application center". Today is exactly 28 days since I sent my passports to the embassy via VFS. I thank GOD because this is a confirmation that my passports were delivered to the embassy.

Am expecting VFS to send me a pick up mail any moment from now. Thank you all.

PATIB
Good news, congrats!

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Hi Guys,
I got a request for schedule A,
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide details on your personal history for the period June 2006- Sept 2008"

Will like to confirm if i only need to provide the details of personal history requested between June 2006 and Sept 2008 or do i need to fill the whole form.
Secondly between the period of June 2006 and September 2006 i was home cos i finished uni June 2006 so is it okay to put unemployed there?

Will appreciate responses

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj_g said:
Hi Guys,
I got a request for schedule A,
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide details on your personal history for the period June 2006- Sept 2008"

Will like to confirm if i only need to provide the details of personal history requested between June 2006 and Sept 2008 or do i need to fill the whole form.
Secondly between the period of June 2006 and September 2006 i was home cos i finished uni June 2006 so is it okay to put unemployed there?

Will appreciate responses
You will need to fill the whole form. Your personal history will be inclusive of period between June 2006 and sept 2008. Since you finished university in June 2006, You will need to state your NYSC period (if applicable) and the rest of the period as unemployed. Do not leave any gap in-between. Hope this help.