Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Segunoju said:
I am quite bothered and see the message a document is required from the Applicant. I received both the "Ready for Visa" email and a request for passports in my CIC account and sent immediately. The request in my CIC asked for currently valid and past passports. Is this request even usual?
Yes, you need to respond to that document request. On the application status page, click continue to view the application, you should see the additional document they are asking for.
Perhaps they will not finalize your application until you provide the document?
You need to comply with their request fully. I'm not sure i've heard them request for past passports, but what do you have to loose? Perhaps something in your application made them ask for it?

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
Thanks. The request was for current and past international passports and I had sent those. My understanding from the "Ready for Visa" email was that this was the last request from CIC so I was surprised to get another request again for international passports (including current and past). Anyway, I had sent both the current and past passports and I do not believe there is anything amiss.

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
They requested for the passports themselves and not copies and there was nowhere in my CIC profile to insert or attached same and I had since sent them. They were received on the 22nd of February.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Segunoju said:
Thanks. The request was for current and past international passports and I had sent those. My understanding from the "Ready for Visa" email was that this was the last request from CIC so I was surprised to get another request again for international passports (including current and past). Anyway, I had sent both the current and past passports and I do not believe there is anything amiss.
So it's no longer showing docment required from applicant? I misunderstood you. Well let's hope its all sorted out soon

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Segunoju said:
It still is, despite the fact I had since sent it. Thanks all the same.
Segunoju. I submitted passports since Feb 11, 2016 via VFS and till now am still waiting. You will get your passport back soonest. May be we need to exercise patience. This is just my view.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Segunoju said:
It still is, despite the fact I had since sent it. Thanks all the same.
If it is still showing 'document required' you need to upload the copy in MyCIC account. Whatever document they are asking for. Otherwise it will stay the same

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
Bro,

There is no where ti upload it, unlike in the past when I could upload documents. Do you want to guide me a little please, maybe I am missing something?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
i too have the same issue ... I got my PPR from my LVO -Newyork after requesting VO change . They opened a placeholder in LOE section to upload ... But they never said what to upload . I contacted the LVO , they said no need to upload anything , and just send the PP to their office for stamping .

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Segunoju said:
Bro,

There is no where ti upload it, unlike in the past when I could upload documents. Do you want to guide me a little please, maybe I am missing something?
when you login to MyCIC, once you're on the page that shows your applicaiton status then click view submitted application.
Once there, go to the bottom and click continue, you should see the documents you submitted and placeholders for the new docs they are requesting

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sraj07 said:
i too have the same issue ... I got my PPR from my LVO -Newyork after requesting VO change . They opened a placeholder in LOE section to upload ... But they never said what to upload . I contacted the LVO , they said no need to upload anything , and just send the PP to their office for stamping .
Good then, perhaps he should just wait. I uploaded a LOE that nothing had changed as advised by other forum members

sraj07

May 26, 2015
oh , so one_topys ,, you also had that issue ? what did u exactly write in the LOE , please share so that rest of us will get benefitted.