24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Nebs said:
My approval to pick up mail took 2 working days.
I agree that you should contact them as suggested. Maybe you should call
Called this morning, the lady said you can't reach the immigration section via phone only by email, which I have already done. The confirmation email I got after sending the mail to them says they will respond within 4 weeks

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xls said:
Called this morning, the lady said you can't reach the immigration section via phone only by email, which I have already done. The confirmation email I got after sending the mail to them says they will respond within 4 weeks
Hi xls, the delay is quite unusual for an application that is approved. I got my pick up email same day my application was approved. However, I witnessed some delays before my app was approved, about 10 days. What I did on the 10th day was send an email to Accra (same email address your PPR came from) and also raised in CSE smartly (i.e they should confirm if they had my passport, even when I had seen the DHL's POD ;D)informing them of the delay. Like magic, my BG went in progress the day after the email and 2 days later my app was approved.

So, I will advice you email them. The lady you spoke is just the switchboard operator.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
Hi Accra Brethren

I passed medicals yesterday and the ghost mails won't stop coming. I'm hoping that means something positive? Tell me how did you all deal with the anxiety of the wait. It's killing me!

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
papapsi said:
Hi Accra Brethren

I passed medicals yesterday and the ghost mails won't stop coming. I'm hoping that means something positive? Tell me how did you all deal with the anxiety of the wait. It's killing me!

Thanks
It depends on what you're into. Here are several options;
1. Netflix
2. DSTV
3. Work
4. Family
5. Canadavisa Forum

:) :) :)

In the end, you just have to be patient. However, meds passed is a good thing. Hopefully you submitted all your docs correctly, no issues with your NOC or PoF and you should be expecting the golden email.

Good luck!

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Sent email to them with all the details and attached a copy of the DHL delivery note and PPR. Hope they respond soon. Keeping fingers crossed. ;D

Nebs

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
xls said:
Sent email to them with all the details and attached a copy of the DHL delivery note and PPR. Hope they respond soon. Keeping fingers crossed. ;D
Hi xls, any news?

Debbie_belle

Mar 29, 2016
Hello guys :)

I have been a silent follower of this forums for a little bit above six (6) months now.

I really didn't intend to write anything, just observe and learn, but now my anxiety is on the highest level.

Below are details of my application:

FSW (outland)
ITA : Oct
Submitted App: 17th November, 2015
AOR: 17th November, 2015
eCas access: Almost immediately
Med passed: about a week or two later
IELTS results request: 19th November, 2015
Schedule A request and submitted: 24th November, 2015
(At this point, I thought.. yay! I am almost there, maybe mine will take a shorter time.)

Anyway... next was extreme SILENCE. Like absolutely no ghost emails.. nothing nothing
Up until
16th of April 2016: BG Check in progress

I was super elated, expecting PPR almost immediately, maximum 4 days later...
well today is the 21st.. and I am still waiting...

Since BG check went into progress, I have literally logged into my account every 30 minutes, hoping for something.
It's quite tiring.. :( I really try to engross myself with work and other things, but my job is a "thinking" job.. so, the minute I begin "thinking" for work, my mind moves to thinking about CIC.

(oh btw. ordered my GCMS notes over a month ago.. nothing yet.. I have sent a reminder)

I believe my great news will come soon.
Sorry about the epistle :D
Congratulations to those of you that have gotten your COPR. We are definitely hoping to be there real soon.

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Debbie_belle said:
Hello guys :)

I have been a silent follower of this forums for a little bit above six (6) months now.

I really didn't intend to write anything, just observe and learn, but now my anxiety is on the highest level.

Below are details of my application:

FSW (outland)
ITA : Oct
Submitted App: 17th November, 2015
AOR: 17th November, 2015
eCas access: Almost immediately
Med passed: about a week or two later
IELTS results request: 19th November, 2015
Schedule A request and submitted: 24th November, 2015
(At this point, I thought.. yay! I am almost there, maybe mine will take a shorter time.)

Anyway... next was extreme SILENCE. Like absolutely no ghost emails.. nothing nothing
Up until
16th of April 2016: BG Check in progress

I was super elated, expecting PPR almost immediately, maximum 4 days later...
well today is the 21st.. and I am still waiting...

Since BG check went into progress, I have literally logged into my account every 30 minutes, hoping for something.
It's quite tiring.. :( I really try to engross myself with work and other things, but my job is a "thinking" job.. so, the minute I begin "thinking" for work, my mind moves to thinking about CIC.

(oh btw. ordered my GCMS notes over a month ago.. nothing yet.. I have sent a reminder)

I believe my great news will come soon.
Sorry about the epistle :D
Congratulations to those of you that have gotten your COPR. We are definitely hoping to be there real soon.
You're already at the finish line... In the famous words of onetopsy. .. Netflix and chill... Mine took 2wks from BG IP. yours might still come today...

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
It depends on what you're into. Here are several options;
1. Netflix
2. DSTV
3. Work
4. Family
5. Canadavisa Forum

:) :) :)

In the end, you just have to be patient. However, meds passed is a good thing. Hopefully you submitted all your docs correctly, no issues with your NOC or PoF and you should be expecting the golden email.

Good luck!
I got a procedural fairness letter today on PoF. I don't know how to handle it. I included six months of statements, cover letter from bank in specified format, pay slips. Altogether six months average balance is about GHS 70k and current balance GHS 90k My current account statement has two "large deposits" in January. Any advise?

Thanks

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
papapsi said:
I got a procedural fairness letter today on PoF. I don't know how to handle it. I included six months of statements, cover letter from bank in specified format, pay slips. Altogether six months average balance is about GHS 70k and current balance GHS 90k My current account statement has two "large deposits" in January. Any advise?

Thanks

Can u share with us the content of the fairness letter

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
papapsi said:

Thanks

Can u share with us content of the letter.
U may need to explain to them the reason for d large deposits. But first let's see the content of letter to know where the problem lies and what is requested.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
sj_naija said:
papapsi said:

Thanks

Can u share with us content of the letter.
U may need to explain to them the reason for d large deposits. But first let's see the content of letter to know where the problem lies and what is requested.
Please see the details below for advise. Thanks

Dear XXX,

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of $12,164(CAD$) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations: The skilled worker must (i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.
Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada."

Grateful for your advise. does it mean the first letter I uploaded didn't go or work? Could it be because my allowances were paid and they were two "large" deposits in January for my current account?

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
papapsi said:
Please see the details below for advise. Thanks

Dear XXX,

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of $12,164(CAD$) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations: The skilled worker must (i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.
Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada."

Grateful for your advise. does it mean the first letter I uploaded didn't go or work? Could it be because my allowances were paid and they were two "large" deposits in January for my current account?

In the first instance when you converted this money from Ghanaian cedis to Canadian dollar was it up to the required amount with the present exchange rate? secondly,i feel you should explain the large sums deposited in January. they may see it as borrowed funds. i feel u should either state it as a gift deed or possibly give detailed explanation of the source. seniors can please comment on this.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
sj_naija said:
In the first instance when you converted this money from Ghanaian cedis to Canadian dollar was it up to the required amount with the present exchange rate? secondly,i feel you should explain the large sums deposited in January. they may see it as borrowed funds. i feel u should either state it as a gift deed or possibly give detailed explanation of the source. seniors can please comment on this.
Nearly thrice the required amounts in CAD. The letter from my company talks about my allowances as well as basic salary. My pay slips which I attached to my employer reference also show it. My statements show it as company ALLOWANCES as well. Otherwise transaction flow is the same. Funny thing is there are two accounts whole balance alone makes me exceed the required amount so I really don't know. Has anyone else experienced this?