+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

charlyx

Apr 9, 2020
Good day all just received my PPR based in Lagos Nigeria please what are the next step of actions for passport submission. also would i be sending passport to Lagos or Accra Visa office

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Good day all just received my PPR based in Lagos Nigeria please what are the next step of actions for passport submission. also would i be sending passport to Lagos or Accra Visa office
Congratulations, check page 261 I think someone explained it there. What’s your Aor and did you do remed ?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Visit www.vfsglobal.com for update

I got the above instructions from the VFS Lagos when I sent an email of enquiry to them..you can follow the instructions or call them to confirm.
@charlyx
See above. The email you got should have info on where the passports should go to. The above instructions came from VFS Lagos, you can contact them to confirm!!!

Ghurrayb

Mar 4, 2020
I will call them later to really confirm what the tracking says.. if our passports were processed within a week that means the passports didn't go to AVO for Visa stamping and was probably done in Lagos?

Hello @Annie01

Any luck with the call?

I have been trying to reach VFS, even tried the webchat but it seems they have a lot of people seeking enquiry. Can you make any sense of the status i got when i tracked mine.

My passport was delivered through DHL last week Wednesday to CVAC and i only received an acknowledgement email (containing a tracking number and a status showing that the documents were sent to IRCC yesterday)

The email i received
Your application, tracking ID No. 2020xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on 11/30/2020 2:58:44 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website.

The status on the tracking platform
Visa application, tracking ID No.2020xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/11/30 and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Reactions: ICE85

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello @Annie01

Any luck with the call?

I have been trying to reach VFS, even tried the webchat but it seems they have a lot of people seeking enquiry. Can you make any sense of the status i got when i tracked mine.

My passport was delivered through DHL last week Wednesday to CVAC and i only received an acknowledgement email (containing a tracking number and a status showing that the documents were sent to IRCC yesterday)

The email i received
Your application, tracking ID No. 2020xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on 11/30/2020 2:58:44 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website.

Visa application, tracking ID No.2020xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/11/30 and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
No luck with the call!!! I have been trying to get through to them.

My tracking shows same information as yours!!!

Reactions: Rehab

Ghurrayb

Mar 4, 2020
No luck with the call!!! I have been trying to get through to them.

My tracking shows same information as yours!!!
How else can we re-confirm the status or understand what this status mean? It will be shocking to know that it is ready in less than a week.

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations, please what's your AOR and tell us if you did re medical.
Thanks

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Congratulations on your ppr. At least some movement.
What's your Visa Office and AOR??

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello @Annie01

Any luck with the call?

The email i received

The tracking information is a generic one for everyone. Be patient it should be ready within 14-21 working days . Thanks