10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Reactions: TripleE01

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
hello, august 2019 AOR, no update since September 2019 after biometrics. I just got two emails asking me to check my profile but cic website tells me error 504, bad gateway everytime I log in and try to check the new message on my profile. It’s been over 24hours now.
Any ideas on what to do?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Do you mean the VFS consent form? They should have shared it in the mail they sent to you.
@CD07 did you submit your documents last week for visa processing? Please track to see what it says .. mine shows that my processed passport has been returned and ready for pick up but I need to pay for a courier since in person pick is not allowed for now... I just submitted last week.. do they process this fast?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Mine was delivered to VFS (Lagos) yesterday morning.
Hi, please can you track to see what it says. I submitted right after you and just tracked this morning and say that my passport has been processed and decision package ready for collection. Is that not to fast? Please you all should track and share what yours say!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
It will arrive on Wednesday. Processing starts on Thursday and sent to IRCC on Friday
Hi, please can you track to see what it says. I submitted right after you and just tracked this morning and say that my passport has been processed and decision package ready for collection. Is that not to fast? Please you all should track and share what yours say

Rehab

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, please can you track to see what it says. I submitted right after you and just tracked this morning and say that my passport has been processed and decision package ready for collection. Is that not to fast? Please you all should track and share what yours say
I also got a mail with the tracking number yesterday from which website can I track it?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Mine also says that passport has been processed and decision package ready. Seeing on their website that one way courier is 12570, isn't that too expensive?
I will call them later to really confirm what the tracking says.. if our passports were processed within a week that means the passports didn't go to AVO for Visa stamping and was probably done in Lagos?

SeyiCal

Nov 24, 2020
Lagos
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Dec. 2019
Hi, I'm in a similar situation though I am December 2019 AOR. Did you redo your medicals yet?

hello, august 2019 AOR, no update since September 2019 after biometrics. I just got two emails asking me to check my profile but cic website tells me error 504, bad gateway everytime I log in and try to check the new message on my profile. It’s been over 24hours now.
Any ideas on what to do?

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
So who else got the generic email below from CIC...I got it 3 times last night:

WE'RE STILL WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: *************.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

P.S. I also couldn't log into my application profile last night. I could get to the first page, but once I clicked to the 'check application details' it would redirect me to 'Error 404' page.

Reactions: CD07

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: *************.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

P.S. I also couldn't log into my application profile last night. I could get to the first page, but once I clicked to the 'check application details' it would redirect me to 'Error 404' page.
Same thing yesterday, I can’t still login now.

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019

I got the message too. I wasn’t able to log in as well. I just successfully logged in.

Ife25

Nov 7, 2019
Hello House. Please I received a ghost update last week against the Express Entry profile instead of the usual Permanent Residency. Has anyone seen this before & is it normal. My AOR is December 2019.
Thanks.