+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal refused

Faisalkhan131000

Dec 25, 2018
I am so in tension help help help

My irb refused then I appeal in RAD they send me letter or refused what will be my new option. My lawyer is asking 5000$ more ????? I am broke and want to die

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I am so in tension help help help

My irb refused then I appeal in RAD they send me letter or refused what will be my new option. My lawyer is asking 5000$ more ????? I am broke and want to die
Where are you in canada?
I have a contact of a free of charge lawyer there

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Probably $5k to apply for judicial review or H&C., which seems to be the going rate. A legal aid lawyer (free) probably won’t touch your case. Since you have children and a decision on your appeal, you can apply for H&C now. You can do that yourself without a lawyer. Be aware, H&C does not necessarily prevent you from being removed from Canada.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
I ask for new options dear members. I am waiting ur kind advice please
If you are eligible, and you likely will be, there will be an invitation to apply for a Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) and perhaps you can submit an H&C as well. PRRA has a very small approval ratio, and your odds increase with an H&C if it is well articulated and has substance.

You ought to know what the lawyer wants 5,000 to do on your behalf and I wonder why you don't know?

Reactions: andy.keeling