+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apegs

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
when should we send resume to apegs? after sending wes self assessment form or before that. can any one please answer

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello guys. I am going to write my PPE with APEGS in September. Does anybody have the books? Please inbox me with pricing and delivery options.
[/QUOTE]
Hi Brother,
Would you managed to pass the PPE exam? Are you in canada now? In saskatchewan? how about job market in canada? Thanks

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hello guys. I am going to write my PPE with APEGS in September. Does anybody have the books? Please inbox me with pricing and delivery options.
Hi Brother,
Would you managed to pass the PPE exam? Are you in canada now? In saskatchewan? how about job market in canada? Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Hello brother..where are you writing these exams..did u get confirmatory exams

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
1. Have you ever given FE exam? If so, APEGA will not assign confirmatory exam. However they will give you provisional license which is equivalent to EIT until you earn 1year of Canadian work experience.

For APEGS, you can use your masters degree or 7+ years of work experience to waive confirmatory exams. APEGS will accept US work experience and considers equivalent to Canadian work experience.

2. APEGA online application does ask for TOEFL or other acceptable documents for English language competency. You can even write an essay/letter to prove your English language abilities.

APEGS online application requires the same. If you have any education from US or other English speaking countries, you won’t need to give English language tests like TOEFL or IELTS (academic).
Does APEGA consider FE exam completed before EIT application? I recently passed the NCEES FE Exam as a requirement here in Saudi Arabia's Council of Engineers. Now, I am planning to apply to APEGA as EIT. Will they recognize and accept my FE Exam? Thanks

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Does APEGA consider FE exam completed before EIT application? I recently passed the NCEES FE Exam as a requirement here in Saudi Arabia's Council of Engineers. Now, I am planning to apply to APEGA as EIT. Will they recognize and accept my FE Exam? Thanks
I don't see why not. But you will first need WES ICAP evaluation and report sent directly to APEGA unless your educational institution is CEAB accredited.

obixi

Mar 15, 2023
Hi guys I just got a letter for deficiency in my APEGS Applications. Can I use it for SINP NOMINATION?

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
when do you recommend starting the application process for Alberta P.Eng registration? I'm yet to enter the pool but I'm pretty sure I'll be selected in the EE draw.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023
Greetings!

I have just applied for APEGS - Engineer in Training - international graduate, They have mentioned about processing time that it could take up to 12 months, could you gentlemen / ladies share you experience with us? Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

I have BSc in Civil Engineer from Egypt plus 11 years experience
I have master degree in electrical eng.. and I want to apply for APEGS. according to APEGS website, if any applicant have a master degree, confirmatory exam can be waive.

Last edited: