+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

Friend89

May 19, 2018
Pls can anybody in this group share the experience report pls
Hello Mr. Abdulmoied, can u please share the steps for applying for the engineer in trainee from apegs and how long it took for you to get this request. Its good to hear that u have reached the phase of request for experience report.

sahni619

May 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am having more than 5 years of experience as a software engineer NOC 2173 and now planning to apply for Apegs license. Could you please add me to the APEGS watsapp group . My number is 919501521345 (INDIA ). I am thankful to you for this.

Regards

sbibin

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,
I am a Software Test Engineer from India with 5 years of years. Could you please confirm which application type I should choose while trying to apply apegs license?

I think I should choose "Engineer-in-Training - Intl grad", is that correct?
Please confirm

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
Hi dear, many cases from my friends is in same situation with Apegs EIT license. Sinp issued ADR to request EIT license and they allowed 12 months to provide this document.
Hi there, i received an email from SINP to provide the EIT or Professional license in one year else my application will be returned. but i havent started the process for APEGS and WES yet. which apparently is going to take more than one year to complete, any idea time extension upon request?
Thanks.

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
Hi Friends,

My NOC code is 2147 if any other members have same then lets share the information about SA
Hi there, my NOC is also 2147 and im applying for APEGS EIT, i hope you have already started it. lets patch up on whatsapp. my num is 0071528037576

Aug 19, 2018
Hi there, i received an email from SINP to provide the EIT or Professional license in one year else my application will be returned. but i havent started the process for APEGS and WES yet. which apparently is going to take more than one year to complete, any idea time extension upon request?
Thanks.
Man, you can request an extension to the government if the licensure does not be ready in time.

garapatihk

Dec 31, 2014
Hi,
I have initiated my application for Engineer-in-training with APEGS & following is the status:
Application form completed in full

Application fee paid

WES assessment

Resume

Proof of ID

WES course by course assessment was delivered on 8th May but still not marked in profile. I will be thankful if someone can confirm the approx. time they will take to update the same.
Thanks
Jatinder
WES status updated for me in One day..

garapatihk

Dec 31, 2014
Hi
Please add my number to APEGS WattsApp group.. +65 8338 6529.

Do we need to submit Self Assessment form for Bachelor and Master degree separately (or) one common SA including both the degrees is enough?