+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi
How many experience report we need to submit to the APEGS. only one final report or also interim report and final one ?

Mirinda1976

Jan 18, 2018
Dear Wayne,
I've applied for APEGS. They have replied that my confirmatory exam will be waived off if I submit Work Experience Report for my last 5 years of experience. Could you please share your work experience report in below email (if that does not make any problem for you)? How long does it take to get the response from APEGS after submitting the report? I will appreciate your kind support. Thanks...

email: sajib.buet.bd@gmail.com
Dear Sajib_22,
I have also applied for EIT - APEGS. My application status still in " In Progress". How long it will take for their reply ?( either to submit Work Experience Report or waive off confirmatory exam). what i the outcome of your report submission. Could you please share your work experience report? (as a guidance)?
Thanks in advance.

email: aravind.bahrain@gmail.com

haruncbe

Jul 4, 2018
I have plans to apply APEGS EIT, I am a graduate BE civil engineer and I have more than 10 years of experience in the civil construction field, I read on the web page of APEGS more than 5 years of experience candidate APEGS exam will be waived off.

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dear friends,
Please Help!
What should be the first step to apply for APEGS license for NOC 2147(computer engineer)? I mean course by course evaluation by WES or applying on APEGS portal?

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am in a process for APEGS Lincese (Members-in-Training). I have my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with almost 15-Years of experience in IT/Telecom Projects. I have done ECA through IQAS and have IELTS 6.5. While browsing APEGS website, I understood the process as follows:

1. I will fill CONFIRMATION OF GRADUATION AND DEGREE form and send it to my university to Seal/Sign and directly send to APEGS. What reference no do i need to mention i this request form for cross referencing with my online account?
2. I will register myself online and process application.
3. I will send a separate email with my ID Proof (Passport Copy) and Resume.

Would you kindly help to understand the process and refer to a thread which has already discussed this issue.

Thank you.
Qayyum
Have you applied for APEGS license?

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am in a process for APEGS Lincese (Members-in-Training). I have my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with almost 15-Years of experience in IT/Telecom Projects. I have done ECA through IQAS and have IELTS 6.5. While browsing APEGS website, I understood the process as follows:

1. I will fill CONFIRMATION OF GRADUATION AND DEGREE form and send it to my university to Seal/Sign and directly send to APEGS. What reference no do i need to mention i this request form for cross referencing with my online account?
2. I will register myself online and process application.
3. I will send a separate email with my ID Proof (Passport Copy) and Resume.

Would you kindly help to understand the process and refer to a thread which has already discussed this issue.

Thank you.
Qayyum
Hello Qayum,
I have a similar case.Have you started your process?Please reply.