APEGS LICENSE

eranman

Jun 19, 2015
hello all
it lot of engineers trying for p eng ,,,
hi admin
could you please add me to whatsapp group 96650094088

May 22, 2018
Resume should be the same as your job CV.

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .
Dear Faisal,
please add my number 00989370692185 to apegs whatsapp group.

gharshil

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I have 7 years of experience. I have applied for engineer in training .Are they waiving off confirmatory exams for engineer in training professionals .because till the assesment stage they do not ask for work experience details .

J Chahal

Nov 11, 2014
Hi
My application has been processed and I am given 3 exams to clear in order to obtain EIT.

I've seen many cases where people got license without taking any exams. Is there anyway I can skip exams in order to save time and money? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
could u please confirm how much time they took to update ur wes report status in profile after submission of WES report to apegs.
Regards
Jatinder

J Chahal

Nov 11, 2014
Hi,
I have initiated my application for Engineer-in-training with APEGS & following is the status:
Application form completed in full

Application fee paid

WES assessment

Resume

Proof of ID

WES course by course assessment was delivered on 8th May but still not marked in profile. I will be thankful if someone can confirm the approx. time they will take to update the same.
Thanks
Jatinder

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
New to the APEGS forum and planning to start my process for SINP for 2132 NOC.

Please add me to the Whatsapp group : +1 228-233-5965

Let me know if any one has steps and timelines to complete the process please ?

alirezazzz

May 31, 2018
Hello friends.
I am applying for EIT Apegs. But my program syllabus does not cover all the topics in SA form.
Could you please send me your SA form? I just want to compare the colored topics and without color topics.
My email is 15.alireza@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Alireza

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
to the admin can you pls add me to the APEGS group in watts up I need some help in writing experience letter my number is +13062093519 or email me your experience letter at febilanejr@gmail.com

Pavan Poka

May 24, 2018
Hi admin,

Can u please inform how long it will take to update my "application form filled completely" status and " application fee paid" status - both are still showing red cross mark though I paid fee and submitted my specs application a week ago.
Can you please confirm how long it will take to turn to green.
Or should I fill any other form / or any other attributes to get that status changed to green.?

Please add me to apegs wattsapp group. My number 9491141188.. India number.

Regards,
Pavan Poka.

gharshil

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi admin,

Can u please inform how long it will take to update my "application form filled completely" status and " application fee paid" status - both are still showing red cross mark though I paid fee and submitted my specs application a week ago.
Can you please confirm how long it will take to turn to green.
Or should I fill any other form / or any other attributes to get that status changed to green.?

Please add me to apegs wattsapp group. My number 9491141188.. India number.

Regards,
Pavan Poka.
This is the same issue with me.I have paid application fees last week.but still Application form and Application Fees Paid are showing in the red cross mark.

Mirinda1976

Jan 18, 2018
This is the same issue with me.I have paid application fees last week.but still Application form and Application Fees Paid are showing in the red cross mark.
In my case it took More than 2-3 weeks to update. either payment received or document received. They received on 4th April , updated on 19th April.