+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys
I am new to this group. Kindly add me also to APEGS WhatsApp group.

Yesterday, I am applying for the APEGS. While filling the initial form I have encountered with the following "NAMING" problem. After figuring out this problem, I have not submitted the fees yet.

The problem is that I have mistakenly filled the boxes as follows

First name:- Muhammad
Middle Name:- Shakeel
Last Name:- Awan

So what has happened that the name appears in the online application is
"Muhammad Awan"

I have checked my passport. As per passport, my name is as follows

First name:- Muhammad Shakeel
Middle Name:-
Last Name:- Awan
(As logically I have no middle name)

So, kindly tell that Will it create a problem for me for getting EIT from APEGS and then for applying for SINP nomination.
Now, what should I do? Should I email my complaint at apegs@apegs.ca? or there is any other way to resolve this issue?
Keep patient dear, I don't think that was a trouble at all. In Apegs account you can edit your details easily.

Viralharsora

Apr 18, 2018
Hello Guys,
This is Viralkumar - Mechanical ENgineer, Appreciate if you could add me in Whatsapp group for EIT procedure. i have already applied for WES.

My contact number is +974-66889205

I need to know about EIT procedure for Mechanical engineers having more than 12 years of Engineering experience. i can be contacted on below email as well viralharsora@hotmail.com

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Resume should be the same as your job CV.

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .
Kindly add me to this whatsapp group +971503934989

nirav1042

Apr 22, 2018
Can I waive the confirmatory exam if I have done my bachelors and masters both form Nirma University India ?

Please guys help me ... I have 1.5 years of experience till this date

Thanks in advance
I heared from some sources that they will waive the exam who is having more than 6-8 years exp

Apr 28, 2014
yes definitely it will help you, specially that the market is too competitive these days.

Go ahead and apply for the license, it takes a long time, the sooner you start your application the better.

Please note that the processing take a long time, so my advice is to apply before coming to Canada to save some time.(check on the website if this is possible - 99% it should be possible).

I applied myself before arriving in Canada and everything went well.

Good luck.
Hi
My application has been processed and I am given 3 exams to clear in order to obtain EIT.

I've seen many cases where people got license without taking any exams. Is there anyway I can skip exams in order to save time and money? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

steve_ambrose

Jan 5, 2016
Hello Members,

Can you please guide me for EIT process through APEGS , I have 5 + years of experience in the field of Mechanical engineering and I already done WES ICAP assesment, and need to register to APEGS. I have applied for PR for Canada as I got nominated from SINP.

My Quires are:

1 What is my next steps once Iregister to APEGS
2. What all documents I need to submit to APEGS
3. What would be processing time for EIT.

I would appreciate you guidance and support.
Thanks.

Reactions: Vonnie

May Man

May 9, 2018
I have IELTS result 6.5 in average and WES ICAP, I do not have any Engineer license but I have 17years product/supplier quality engineer experience.
What will be the next step for apply APEGS? Could you share me the working experience report samples/template?
Could you please add me in whatsapp group? my mobile: +852-92768413
Thanks a million