+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apart from Parents who can sponsor your studies in Canada?

lily Saxena

Sep 20, 2010
I agree with Jiavan- u should avoid sponsorship from anyone living there as it weakens ur case. They may read it negatively that may be u wud nt come back as u have family there

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know many people who got their usa visas. uncles and aunts (not even siblings)were sponsoring them from there. Final decision is at VO's discretion I suppose. It is a conversion from a student visa to PR that's a problem.

None of my brothers had studied and worked and got PR in Canada. If they had gone there on student visa and got PR then it is a problem.
There is a high possibility that I'll do the same.

How will they know if my brother had gone to USA on work visa or student visa and got PR in the USA?

As you know, h1 visa is dual intent. One can immigrate there from hi1 visa and that is within laws.

If CHC doesn't treat USA or Canada as a different entity or different countries then I am sure I won't get visa.

Mar 19, 2016
yasirriaz50 said:
@asad

as far as i know ur uncle can also sponser u but he/she will need to show the same amount in his/her account
Hi:) I am not married yet. But my future father-in-law would like to sponsor me. Is it possible? If so, how should the affidavit letter look like? Thank you :)

Reactions: Ibikeys86

Biruktawit

Sep 30, 2020
Hi,Previously I applied for a study permit and got refused because of my financial documents. I am reapplying now and my uncle agreed to sponsor me. I googled on the requirements and who can sponsor me and it said that my uncle can sponsor me only if he is single and have no children but he is married and he has children so what should I do Thanks in advance

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi,Previously I applied for a study permit and got refused because of my financial documents. I am reapplying now and my uncle agreed to sponsor me. I googled on the requirements and who can sponsor me and it said that my uncle can sponsor me only if he is single and have no children but he is married and he has children so what should I do Thanks in advance
Direct family recommended: Parents, Siblings, Grandparents. Otherwise have them send money to your account over a period of 6 months