+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOS( alberta opportunity stream funds)

Sopunuchi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone. so my brother got a nomination from alberta through the alberta opportunity stream to apply for permanent residency. My question is , on the funds required document , how much is the minimum funds one needs to have to apply for the residency? we have to submit by paper to the office just need to know if 4000$ is ok?

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi everyone. so my brother got a nomination from alberta through the alberta opportunity stream to apply for permanent residency. My question is , on the funds required document , how much is the minimum funds one needs to have to apply for the residency? we have to submit by paper to the office just need to know if 4000$ is ok?
Hello! I'm not sure about the funds but I just want to know when did your brother submit the application and when did he get the nomination? I applied January 28 and haven't heard from them yet.

arsh1313

Jan 26, 2022
The funds don't matter. They ask you for it because it's a general form for all applicants. Why are you submitting it by paper tho?