+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR to PPR Timeline

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How many ghost updates you recieve during the process and what is that IP1 and IP2? Sorry I dont have any idea about that. Thanks
I received on,y one do far.

IP1 and IP2 don't meant anything now. If there are updates in your account, you will be notified by email.

What's your AOR

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
@Peacekeeper87

**Hint: If you stayed more than barely a few days in the United States, do yourself a favour and ignore the 6 months rule, and get your FBI PCC.

Would you mind to explain this, i traveled to USA as a tourist sometimes....it is less than 6 months combine (maybe 2 months total at most in last 10 years) so do i need to prepare this?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
@Peacekeeper87

**Hint: If you stayed more than barely a few days in the United States, do yourself a favour and ignore the 6 months rule, and get your FBI PCC.

Would you mind to explain this, i traveled to USA as a tourist sometimes....it is less than 6 months combine (maybe 2 months total at most in last 10 years) so do i need to prepare this?
CIC has the discretion to ask for any document deemed relevant to one's application, and FBI PCC is no exclusion to this even if the stay was shorter than 6 months. They have the discretion to request any document they feel is necessary to process your application.

Although, you won't be required to provide one at time of submission, because the system won't be generating an upload field. However, I have seen many cases where they've requested a FBI PCC for applicants who barely stayed for a few weeks. Problem is, when you are asked for an additional document, you have around 30 days to provide it. When it comes to FBI PCC, you need to provide fingerprints, and sometimes the FBI rejects them due to poor quality, and you have to submit them again... While the clock is ticking. So it's just safer to get it, and have it ready if needed.

If you stayed less than 6 months in the US, you may or may not be requested for one at some point during the application.

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it...

kdudin

May 9, 2019
Hi guys,

Do applicants from countries with low application rates get processed quicker? I'm from Jordan and the applications here are significantly lower that say India for example. How likely is it for my application to get processed in 2-3 months (assuming they don't ask for additional documents).

Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys,

Do applicants from countries with low application rates get processed quicker? I'm from Jordan and the applications here are significantly lower that say India for example. How likely is it for my application to get processed in 2-3 months (assuming they don't ask for additional documents).

Thanks
No that’s not the case. Infact since you are from the ME contrary to your belief it may take a bit more time to process the the application because of background check and security related aspects.
What you are basically referring the processing of green card related applications in US, which is quite true

Last edited:

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys,

Thanks
Not the case at all! I am from Sweden and not many apply from here. But I saw alot of people from countries with many applicants get their copr before me. I am also not sure if the above commentator is correct about it may taking longer coz you are from a ME country. During my wait, I saw many applicants from countries that are generally regarded as "rouge" or "dangerous" get their copr much faster than me.

kdudin

May 9, 2019
Not the case at all! I am from Sweden and not many apply from here. But I saw alot of people from countries with many applicants get their copr before me. I am also not sure if the above commentator is correct about it may taking longer coz you are from a ME country. During my wait, I saw many applicants from countries that are generally regarded as "rouge" or "dangerous" get their copr much faster than me.
I see, thanks! Actually, it's doubtful that Jordan would be seen as a high risk country (not referring to the Middle East as a hole) just Jordan

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I see, thanks! Actually, it's doubtful that Jordan would be seen as a high risk country (not referring to the Middle East as a hole) just Jordan
Agreed! Jordan should be regarded as a peaceful country.
But just as an extra, while I was waiting for my copr I saw alot of Indians get copr before me. And India is one of the countries with the most applicants. But at the same time I have also seen many Indians wait more than 6 months.

kdudin

May 9, 2019
Agreed! Jordan should be regarded as a peaceful country.
But just as an extra, while I was waiting for my copr I saw alot of Indians get copr before me. And India is one of the countries with the most applicants. But at the same time I have also seen many Indians wait more than 6 months.
Yeah, I don't think there is a specific pattern, it probably just depends on what visa office your application goes to and the traffic when you apply.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Protect yourself from the frustration, and aim for 6 months, with most likely no update in between.
No getting any update is frustrating. But what's worse is when you look for signs and updates, and not finding any.
Just aim and wait for the 6 months deadline to complete...
Hi
Ur right.Just wanted to know whether ppr request is sent in 6 months ir we get the stamped passports in our hands within six month?

kdudin

May 9, 2019
Hi guys,
With regards to delays in processing the application due to multiple travels, I have listed a lot of journeys but they were mostly to the same destination (England) where I studied. Could that delay my application?

Thanks

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
My travel history was very huge. I had listed travels to not only "safe" countries but also to unsafe middle eastern countries.

I don't think travel history would cause any form of delay in processing an application.

Hi guys,
With regards to delays in processing the application due to multiple travels, I have listed a lot of journeys but they were mostly to the same destination (England) where I studied. Could that delay my application?

Thanks