+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR since 23 months

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
Hi all,
I have applied for pr under express entry under CEC with valid job offer 23 months back. Still the application is under processing. No additional documents requested. No updates. Could some one suggest on what is happening. Thanks and regards

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi all,
I have applied for pr under express entry under CEC with valid job offer 23 months back. Still the application is under processing. No additional documents requested. No updates. Could some one suggest on what is happening. Thanks and regards
R u in Canada?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Why don't you apply for GCMS notes? Being inland you will get the notes faster. I read someone in the forum got it in 15 days. Typically you have to wait 31-34 days. CIC is so bad that they just don't take any measure to let candidate know what is needed to process the application further so we have to proactively submit additional documents or create new EE profile and re-enter the pool for our application to be reviewed again. These are the only available options as of today.

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
Why don't you apply for GCMS notes? Being inland you will get the notes faster. I read someone in the forum got it in 15 days. Typically you have to wait 31-34 days. CIC is so bad that they just don't take any measure to let candidate know what is needed to process the application further so we have to proactively submit additional documents or create new EE profile and re-enter the pool for our application to be reviewed again. These are the only available options as of today.
I have been ordering gcms notes since dec 2017. All notes have same content.
Eligibility :review required . Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed and expired
Security: not started.

Almost all the notes are same

Last edited:

guweishi

Jun 2, 2018
I have been ordering gcms notes since dec 2017. All notes have same content.
Eligibility :review required . Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed and expired
Security: not started.

Almost all the notes are same
Which visa office is processing your case?

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
I dont know specifically which office is processing my application now. The above information is from gcms notes

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I dont know specifically which office is processing my application now. The above information is from gcms notes
have you raised CSE? what do they tell you? have you tried to call and ask specifically about eligibility and security?

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
have you raised CSE? what do they tell you? have you tried to call and ask specifically about eligibility and security?

For raising a cse, they have a standard reply template.

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Called call centre several times. Always same reply: NO Update on your application. Till now they told eligibility and background under review. Last October they told criminality in process. When called them last month: still criminality in progress along with background checks and eligibility

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
For raising a cse, they have a standard reply template.

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Called call centre several times. Always same reply: NO Update on your application. Till now they told eligibility and background under review. Last October they told criminality in process. When called them last month: still criminality in progress along with background checks and eligibility
hmmmm super weird...they usually reply a bit different after crossing a year...

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
applied for gcms notes on july 5th, 2018. no response, gave another application for another gcms on dec 2018 . both gcms arrived after February 2019.