AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
19-09-2019
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2020
Its too early mate, patience is the best thing with CIC.
yes, you're right. it's just the desperation and excitement crawling inside .

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Another week has passed a new set of analytics is here for you!

Please if you have any feedback or need some specific data set, or specific report, or some in-depth analysis, just send me a message and I would love to get that done for you!

The whole goal of the tracker is to support the immigrant community and make waiting pass-by easier.

As usual + will be super appreciated!

See below:

Average to PPR overall:
* We can, in October see decrease in processing time in some streams, while some are sort of stabilising.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

CEC processing time:
*CEC is somewhat stabilised and now averaging 167 days, which more or less May/April averages.

FSW-IN processing time:
*hitting the records. 250+ days on average.

FSW-O processing time:
*Going down or stabilising rather.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PNP-I processing time:
*PNP-I enjoys limited number of applicants and somewhat stable.

PNP-O processing time:
*Takes ages, all I can say. A year on average.

Statuses by month 2019:
*While processing time is increasing.... Jan, Feb, March 2019 are cleared up to 85%. Which is excellent.

Average by family size:
*Some people keep saying "the larger the family the more time to PPR it will be" - we cant confirm this assumptions. See below. Pool of about 30000 cases.

IP2 to PPR:

Processing time by nationality in the last 180 days:
*Syria, Libia & Afghanistan are taking the longest.

PPRs by months 2019:
*Good news is, after steady decline, October will see some increase compared to September and August.

PPRs by years:
*As you can see, 2019 is gonna be record breaking, partially due to the increase in migration and more people using myimmitracker. Thank you users!

Average by visa office:
Mexico leads with lowest. However 75% end up in Ottawa so looking at 230 is more likely average.

That's it guys! Good luck!

RKS_Anu

Oct 28, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
Hi @andy108 , Kindly add me to the group:
AOR: 27 September 2019
MEP PASS: 23rd October 2019
RCMP requested: 23rd October 2019

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Does anyone know how to tell looking at the profile, which stage one is at?
It is pretty confusing right now. I can't tell what stage I'm at. IP1 or IP2?

nmenon

Oct 28, 2019
There is no IP1 and IP2. These are just made up terminologies which is not at all recognized or followed by IRCC. Do not keep thinking about it since there is no definite answer. Just be patient and your application will get through. Good Luck!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Post-submission stages:
False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Other notes:
1. The ‘eligibility’ and ‘final decision’ fields in your profile will not change to passed until after you receive your CoPR. This is an example of what a profile may look like following a CoPR.
2. Remember that these are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track the processing of applications.

Source CanadaVisa forum & this is a combined effort of @northern sunshine, @USProgrammer and derkdsou

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
There is no IP1 and IP2. These are just made up terminologies which is not at all recognized or followed by IRCC. Do not keep thinking about it since there is no definite answer. Just be patient and your application will get through. Good Luck!
I agree with above.

JeenaCijo

Oct 16, 2019
Please add me to the respective WhatsApp group

AOR - 20 September 2019
Biometrics submitted - 10 October 2019