+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

realimage

Jul 13, 2023
I am writing on behalf of my friend who prefers to be anonymous. She applied through PNP EE in Nov 2022. She got PNP for NOC2112-Chemists under the NOC2016 system but then updated it to NOC21101-Chemists under the NOC2021 system before ITA. She says that at the time of her application , there was no information that she should use the NOC code 93888 for PNP files and that she received her nomination two days before the NOC change. However, both NOC 2112 and 21101 correspond with each other with no changes in duties and responsibilities. She is worried now because she doesn’t know if this will affect her application. It has been 8 months now and her file is not being worked on. She believes it’s because a program assistant stated in her GCMS notes that there is a NOC discrepancy between what is added by client and what is on the provincial nomination certificate. I have helped her as much as I can but I am no longer sure. Will things be alright? IRCC said they don’t need any information from her but it’s been 8 months and her eligibility is still in progress. Any advice please? She will appreciate it.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hey!! Is your Category FSW-O or PNP? If its FSW-O, did you ask the agent to flag your file since your file crossed the minimum timeline?
Hi! Yes, my category is FSW-O but I didn't hire any agent, I'm doing everything by myself (I'm poor, man, c'mon haha).

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi! Yes, my category is FSW-O but I didn't hire any agent, I'm doing everything by myself (I'm poor, man, c'mon haha).
Bisht meant the IRCC agent on the telephone, not RCIC who you can hire :p

• Haha
Reactions: Bisht

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Oh, I see. I never called IRCC, actually. I feel like I'm gonna call them and they're just gonna say "ah, too bad. There's nothing we can do". So I never bothered.
You should call them now. The processing time has changed to 6 months and they can at least flag your file for an Officer who can open your file and start processing. But its really upto you. If you have more patience to wait then by all means.. do.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
You should call them now. The processing time has changed to 6 months and they can at least flag your file for an Officer who can open your file and start processing. But its really upto you. If you have more patience to wait then by all means.. do.
After almost 9 months all my patient has gone down the drain. I'm calling them on Monday. What is the best way to do that being outside Canada?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Use apps like fongo

Olami72

Sep 15, 2022
Hi all. Please can anyone help me to understand what is going on. We got a remedical in April and it was passed in May. On the Tracker,the expiration change to May 2024. Meanwhile the PA status on tracker says, Eligibility: Passed, Medical: Passed, Biometrics: Completed but Background verification still in processing. We ordered for GCMS not in March. In the GCMS note, ASSESSMENT: It says Eligibility: Passed, Medical Passed, Criminality: Passed and Information sharing : Completed. And in note (1), it says Officer Decision : All application,Program Assistant notes, Case Analyst Notes Reviewed; Pending. What surprise me most is , immediately after the remedical passed, the children background verification (age 19 and age 3 respectively) change to processing. And
6wks after the remedical, the expiration date which was already 2024 change back to the old medical expiration date of April 2023 but on the IRCC Portal is says medical Passed in May 2023.

Please who has a view to this? Just need to understand what is going on.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I am writing on behalf of my friend who prefers to be anonymous. She applied through PNP EE in Nov 2022. She got PNP for NOC2112-Chemists under the NOC2016 system but then updated it to NOC21101-Chemists under the NOC2021 system before ITA. She says that at the time of her application , there was no information that she should use the NOC code 93888 for PNP files and that she received her nomination two days before the NOC change. However, both NOC 2112 and 21101 correspond with each other with no changes in duties and responsibilities. She is worried now because she doesn’t know if this will affect her application. It has been 8 months now and her file is not being worked on. She believes it’s because a program assistant stated in her GCMS notes that there is a NOC discrepancy between what is added by client and what is on the provincial nomination certificate. I have helped her as much as I can but I am no longer sure. Will things be alright? IRCC said they don’t need any information from her but it’s been 8 months and her eligibility is still in progress. Any advice please? She will appreciate it.
Mine was a similar situatio. I applied to be nominated by AB under NOC 2016, and they issued the Certificate as NOC 2021 on November 16th, but then sent me another one stating that they made a mistake and resent it as NOC2016. I got an ITA from IRCC on Nov 22. I updated my NOC to the new 2021 version (22220) and not 93888 before submitting it.

I submitted a LOE after the fact stating that I misread the instructions and didn't use 93888, and also attached an email from AB informing me of their mistake in issuing the Nomination Certificate.

In my case, both NOC 2016 and NOC 2021 had very similar titles and job descriptions matched each one. My PR application was approved. Your friend should be fine.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Soooooooo I've just called IRCC and guess what? "The application is in progress and you just have to wait a little longer". I asked if they could flag/mark my application or do anything to help at all. "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do in this case, you simply have to wait" <<insert clown emoji>>

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Soooooooo I've just called IRCC and guess what? "The application is in progress and you just have to wait a little longer". I asked if they could flag/mark my application or do anything to help at all. "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do in this case, you simply have to wait" <<insert clown emoji>>
What do they say when you tell them that you are past processing times? Do they repeat the same "wait a little longer" argument?

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Yep, I said that this Friday my application is completing 9 months of processing time, which is way more than the 6 months stated on their website. The agent was irreducible.
But it's weird, the agent can't help you with anything since you have passed 9 months, maybe try to call at another time. Do you know your VO ?

Last edited: