07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Just for the record again, in case someone needs the info: today (July 12) standard processing time for Federal Skilled Workers dropped from 26 months to 7 months on the website. If your case, like mine, has advanced to more than 7 months of processing, it's time to start sending webforms and/or calling (that's what I'm doing rn).

Reactions: gagan.196

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just for the record again, in case someone needs the info: today (July 12) standard processing time for Federal Skilled Workers dropped from 26 months to 7 months on the website. If your case, like mine, has advanced to more than 7 months of processing, it's time to start sending webforms and/or calling (that's what I'm doing rn).
That's some good news. At least now we can do something from our end to expedite this torture! Let us know if any of the method works for you. Thanks.

Reactions: AWildRalts

Nitbansa

Jul 19, 2023
Hey Guys. Just an update from my end. I am in the same boat as you guys are. Got invitation in November 2022.
Everything is finished. Only Eligibility is showing in Progress. I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago and I got them today. They mentioned everything about my profile. Half eligibility is done and half is pending. I believe IRCC’s one of the department is not working. On top of it, I just went to the local MP office in South Burnaby, BC and filled the form there and they assured that they will follow up witj IRCC by representing me and will get back to me in 10 business days. By looking at the notes, it feels like everything is going good and hopefully I will get PR soon.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hey Guys. Just an update from my end. I am in the same boat as you guys are. Got invitation in November 2022.
Everything is finished. Only Eligibility is showing in Progress. I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago and I got them today. They mentioned everything about my profile. Half eligibility is done and half is pending. I believe IRCC’s one of the department is not working. On top of it, I just went to the local MP office in South Burnaby, BC and filled the form there and they assured that they will follow up witj IRCC by representing me and will get back to me in 10 business days. By looking at the notes, it feels like everything is going good and hopefully I will get PR soon.
Did you receive your invitation (ITA) on November? Or your AOR? Or both? Also, you ordered GCMS notes and got them in less than a month? Please, share who you ordered them with, friend! Wishing you the best of luck!

Mrs Rashid

Jul 20, 2023
Hi folks.
Is there any whatsapp group for London ontario visa office.
I came to know yesterday that my file is moved to london from montreal.
Hi please do share if you found out the watsapp group for VO london ontario.waiting for PPR since 22nd june ,COPr number generated on tracker