+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Is everything completed for you since May ? When I called IRCC, the agent told me to call again at the end of August if I still haven't received anything, she said they usually don't do anything if no updates less than 3 months. I guess not every agent reply the same. By the way do you know your VO ?
On their tracker, my part of the application shows all "completed" since May 18th. On my spouse's part, the eligibility is grey/not started (but I guess that never changes because I'm the main applicant) and the background check is showing "blue/in progress" since May 18th as well (medicals and biometrics are green/completed). Guess I'll have to wait till August 18th to call again, then?
My primary VO is Etobicoke. Secondary is Montréal.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
On their tracker, my part of the application shows all "completed" since May 18th. On my spouse's part, the eligibility is grey/not started (but I guess that never changes because I'm the main applicant) and the background check is showing "blue/in progress" since May 18th as well (medicals and biometrics are green/completed). Guess I'll have to wait till August 18th to call again, then?
I saw that in your signature :) seems a little different from my case, so I deleted my post. I am not sure the 3 months no updates is for after all completed or all situations, but certainly you should try even earlier, I thought agent could help if passed the processing time. Another agent just asked me to wait, so it depends on agents too.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
I also read in threads that you could contact member of parliament of you VO city to help you if passed the processing time.

nachkar

Jul 4, 2023
Any news for the December AOR folks ? I have similar timelines but been waiting since Feb for the background check to change from in progress and my wife’s background check since Apr 19. What to do in this case anyone having the same issue ? FSW program btw.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I would say you should try the trick of emailing all the email IDs of the ECOPR VOs Portal team, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-completed-no-ppr-yet.793150/post-10466853
The above list is only a subset, there is a lot more email IDs, I saw one of the ladies collate, I somehow missed to book mark the latest, please try searching.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I would say you should try the trick of emailing all the email IDs of the ECOPR VOs Portal team, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-completed-no-ppr-yet.793150/post-10466853
The above list is only a subset, there is a lot more email IDs, I saw one of the ladies collate, I somehow missed to book mark the latest, please try searching.
Yeah, I had already contacted two of those emails listed, to no result. I'm trying the other two now. I also should state here that it's been 37 days since I ordered my GCMS notes, which are also delayed (no notes so far) :) So apparently they're just ignoring my application altogether.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Does anybody know any MP from Etobicoke who I can try to connect with to see what they can do to help me (if they can do anything at all)?

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I already got replies from them all (now THAT was fast). All automated answers. Useless, but it was worth the try.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Alright, so after having called IRCC and sending all those emails yesterday, today I received an update that just says "We received your enquiry". I have 0 idea what that means.
It could be related to the webform I sent them 15 days ago in which I asked what was going on with my application. However the first time I reached out to them via webform earlier this year they answered me without sending any updates nor this specific "We received your enquiry" message.
Weird.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Alright, so after having called IRCC and sending all those emails yesterday, today I received an update that just says "We received your enquiry". I have 0 idea what that means.
It could be related to the webform I sent them 15 days ago in which I asked what was going on with my application. However the first time I reached out to them via webform earlier this year they answered me without sending any updates nor this specific "We received your enquiry" message.
Weird.
It is likely because of calling IRCC, every time I called IRCC, the next day I have that update. So can the agent on call help you to put a flag on your file or sth like that ?

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023