CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Hi. Congrats!! I think for you all activities were completed, but CoPR was not updated in the tracker for a long time. Right?
Did sending an email help? If yes, can you help with the details of to whom you sent the email?
Honestly, don’t know if sending emails helped. I have shared the email ids with you over dm

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Since more ppl are interested in the emails I sent out to portal teams, below are the email id's. In the email I mentioned my & my wife's Date of birth, Passport Number, UCI and application number and that we are currently inside Canada. Also, attached screenshots from my tracker and GCkey portal. I also mentioned that IRCC customer care agent has confirmed that all steps for my application is complete.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

All the best everyone!

Darth Vader

Aug 19, 2018
Since more ppl are interested in the emails I sent out to portal teams, below are the email id's. In the email I mentioned my & my wife's Date of birth, Passport Number, UCI and application number and that we are currently inside Canada. Also, attached screenshots from my tracker and GCkey portal. I also mentioned that IRCC customer care agent has confirmed that all steps for my application is complete.

All the best everyone!
Thank you

Jasleenbrar26

Mar 17, 2023

All the best everyone!
Will this work for outland applicants as we don’t get portal emails but RFV

Himanshu6444

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020

All the best everyone!
Thank you for these. These were helpful :)

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Anyone here who got GCMS notes have the same Print Queue (PQ-9515) as mine?

I believe this print queue is stuck. :(

mr_raj

May 11, 2023
Anyone here who got GCMS notes have the same Print Queue (PQ-9515) as mine?

I believe this print queue is stuck. :(
I see this similar issue discussed in thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-say-pr-approved-in-january-but-no-copr-ppr-letters-or-communication-from-ircc.684554/page-6 where as well they have referred to the print queue.

It would be good if others who are in similar situation can provide their experience from GCMS notes ...

Reactions: AAmd29