+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

D

Deleted member 1006777

My main concern is just my PoF coming together just a few days before I submitted
That doesn't matter. As long as you can prove that it is your money and not some kind of a loan (which i assume you did, because it's a gift deed), and that you have access to it, it doesn't matter when it got to you. You may have to explain why your average POF statements were below the required amount, but I don't think that makes a huge difference.

I got the PCC from my home country over a month before I submitted the application
Is your home country your current country of residence? If not, then it can be 6 months old. If yes, then it should still be fine, but htey may ask for a more recent one. I applied for my PCC after ITA, but it was 2 months old by the time I submitted my documents. Clearly had no issues.

but with similar responsibilities so I just added the letter. For other positions, I also included promotion/transfer letters.
So you should be fine. From what I've heard, the title doesn't matter. Just the responsibilities should somewhat match the NOC you chose.

Reactions: Knight_Toto

Knight_Toto

Sep 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
That doesn't matter. As long as you can prove that it is your money and not some kind of a loan (which i assume you did, because it's a gift deed), and that you have access to it, it doesn't matter when it got to you. You may have to explain why your average POF statements were below the required amount, but I don't think that makes a huge difference.

Is your home country your current country of residence? If not, then it can be 6 months old. If yes, then it should still be fine, but htey may ask for a more recent one. I applied for my PCC after ITA, but it was 2 months old by the time I submitted my documents. Clearly had no issues.

So you should be fine. From what I've heard, the title doesn't matter. Just the responsibilities should somewhat match the NOC you chose.
Yea I made the POF LoE as detailed as possible and added all sorts of documents to support it.

Yep, my home country is my current COR. I got the PCC post ITA as well so hopefully that should be fine.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Thanks for the detailed answer! I guess at the end of the day it’s how the visa officer looks at the whole application and decides if it makes sense or not.
Yep pretty much.
I had 2 or 3 calls with various immigration lawyers at various stages of the process (I did the application myself but I had a couple of questions) and even they were giving sometimes different answers to the same question.

There seem to be two approaches:
- you submit the bare minimum (what's 100% required and what's very likely to cause questions in your case) to reduce the amount do documents your case officer will have to go through but you risk getting an ADR
- you submit every possible thing you can think of - it may increase processing time because there are more documents to go through but it's very unlikely you will get an ADR.

At the end of the day, it's like you said - it's up to your case officer to decide if they want to see any additional documents or not.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Location Calgary, AB
Category: Express Entry (PNP) Inland
ITA: 23 NOV 2022
Application Submitted: 28 NOV 2022
Medical: MEP- Dec 12 2022 (Completed Feb 2022 from previous application)
Biometrics: Completed July 2019 (Not applied to profile yet)
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Reactions: Miracle2018

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Has the PPR rain just stopped?
In November and December there were a lot of PPRs coming in the last few days of the month. I guess IRCC is trying to hit their monthly targets so maybe they shift their focus at the end of the month or do overtime or something.

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
In November and December there were a lot of PPRs coming in the last few days of the month. I guess IRCC is trying to hit their monthly targets so maybe they shift their focus at the end of the month or do overtime or something.
OK fingers crossed for the end of January then.

In theory with 3 draws skipped they should have more time to process existing cases right?