+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

Kaavya25

Apr 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

ITA: Nov 9, 2022 (CEC in-land)
AOR: Nov 23, 2022 (PST 11-22)

Although I am exempt from the medical exam (I took one within 5 years), my medical exam status immediately becomes "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. " Is this normal?

Eligibility status: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Did you use old biometrics details? Also, did you receive any update on medicals?

Knight_Toto

Sep 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Just seeing this thread for the first time. Congratulations to all those who received PPR!

From what I see, the most recent ones who've gotten it had the AOR in the first week or so of November so hopefully the rest of us will hear some time in Jan/early Feb. My AOR is November 25.

I know such fast processing won't be true for all or even most cases but seeing others getting PPR gives me hope!

Reactions: CoolUk2

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Just seeing this thread for the first time. Congratulations to all those who received PPR!

From what I see, the most recent ones who've gotten it had the AOR in the first week or so of November so hopefully the rest of us will hear some time in Jan/early Feb. My AOR is November 25.

I know such fast processing won't be true for all or even most cases but seeing others getting PPR gives me hope!
Hi, what is your time line?

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
Hello everyone!

I need suggestions. I have claimed sibling points but my sibling is in India since my AOR (14 Nov.) and will return back to Canada in mid-January 2023. For the information on residence proof, I have provided her Canadian address with proof documents.
Is sibling being in India for 3-4 months will be fine or can create an issue in processing my application?
Can a Letter of explanation can be provided after AOR and medicals pass and the biometrics linked stage?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone,

CRS: 500
COR: Pakistan
ITA: Oct 8 2022 (FSW Outland - Single)
Upfront medical: June 9 2022
Submitted: Nov 5 2022
AOR: Nov 5 2022
MEP: Nov 17 2022
Biometrics linked: Nov 17 2022
BG changed from 'we're processing' to 'in progress': 15 Dec 2022
BG changed from 'in progress' to 'we're processing': 23 Dec 2022

Do these updates mean anything, or is it just speculation?
How do you have a 500 CRS?

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hello everyone!

I need suggestions. I have claimed sibling points but my sibling is in India since my AOR (14 Nov.) and will return back to Canada in mid-January 2023. For the information on residence proof, I have provided her Canadian address with proof documents.
Is sibling being in India for 3-4 months will be fine or can create an issue in processing my application?
Can a Letter of explanation can be provided after AOR and medicals pass and the biometrics linked stage?
I think you should be fine If your sibling is returning in January( it's hardly 20 days left now). In my case, I have provided my brother's recent TAX Bill issued by his city to show that he lives there permanently, and If you have provided any lease or tax document or TAX bill, then I don't think there is any problem.
In my opinion, there isn't any need for any letter of Explanation. Rest is up to you.

Reactions: Aman Gondara