+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
GU2 - BG changed from 'we're processing' to 'in progress'.

I know that GUs mean very little these days but it's nice to see that IRCC is still working this close to Christmas ;)
GUs doesn't mean much but such BG status changes means a lot, GUs can be triggered by file transfer bla bla bla but BG status only change on progress which is great :)

Reactions: CoolUk2 and AndyUK

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I called IRCC yesterday, and they confirmed that on my application, the completeness check has already finished (my AOR Nov 17), but there is no update on my medical and bio, though my bio info has already shown up on the right top of my portal, I am not sure why mine is so slow, other people's medical passed only within 2 weeks, mine is already 26 days. Anyone else has the same situation with me?
My friend if you're going to compare your timeline to fastest one's, you're up for lot of disappointment. There are plenty of people waiting for medical passed status, some from a month or two, some more.

Reactions: klubsoda

Safa18

Dec 14, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am new here I would like to immigrate to canada through express entry. Can anyone help me and explain how to start the procedure. Thank you

NDK12

Dec 1, 2022
My friend if you're going to compare your timeline to fastest one's, you're up for lot of disappointment. There are plenty of people waiting for medical passed status, some from a month or two, some more.
Those faster ones are outland, can't be compared with inlands...

D

Deleted member 1006777

Guys we are all very close, it's just a matter of a few months. As much trash as I talk, I do know they are trying to get back to the old processing timelines. Let's just be patient a bit longer.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Same, I had my AOR November 16th and still nothing . Do you still have CAN in your UCI ?
I read that when there is CAN in the UCI. Application process has not started yet.
i am in the same boat.
AOR 26 with no progress.
Yesterday i called them and only knew my VO from them.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
I called IRCC yesterday, and they confirmed that on my application, the completeness check has already finished (my AOR Nov 17), but there is no update on my medical and bio, though my bio info has already shown up on the right top of my portal, I am not sure why mine is so slow, other people's medical passed only within 2 weeks, mine is already 26 days. Anyone else has the same situation with me?
hi houzhou plz check your dm.