+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

prince_10_243

Jul 12, 2022
yeah u r right..
but the stats of oct and nov AOR`s show that MP and BIL is taking minimum 12 days and on average 15 - 20 days.
so i became optimistic about my case too :D
It seems to be depending on cases or maybe it is completely random.
I had my AOR on november 16th and still nothing.
@houzhou1988 mentioned that it seems that outland cases are prioritized but I am outland PNP.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
@houzhou1988 mentioned that it seems that outland cases are prioritized but I am outland PNP.
all of the cases that i followed were mostly related to outland pnp.
yes outland pnp cases are prioritized as states are pressurizing federal about labor shortage.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Your AOR was less than 2 weeks ago! Give it some time haha
2 weeks in enough time, people are getting PPR in 4 weeks! Express entry is now express entry again, all applicants should track application 4 times a day to catch all GUs, after 4 weeks it's time to get GCMS notes, anything beyond 8 weeks, then you should start trend on twitter and tag all the MPs

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
2 weeks in enough time, people are getting PPR in 4 weeks! Express entry is now express entry again, all applicants should track application 4 times a day to catch all GUs, after 4 weeks it's time to get GCMS notes, anything beyond 8 weeks, then you should start trend on twitter and tag all the MPs
does tagging the MPs on twitter works ?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Now we wait and count the number of people who can't detect sarcasm.

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I actually have no idea just a guess, no offense to you and other outland applicants, I meant to say IRCC is such ridiculous.

Reactions: klubsoda

Carter009

Sep 14, 2021
Germany
Category........
Other
Nov 10 AOR and yet to get MEP/BIL-Linking update. I’m aware I’m still within IRCC standard processing period. But curious to know if anyone’s also in the same ‘situation’

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Nov 10 AOR and yet to get MEP/BIL-Linking update. I’m aware I’m still within IRCC standard processing period. But curious to know if anyone’s also in the same ‘situation’
Are you inland or outland? My AOR is later than yours but I have got MEP already. It does seems that outlanders are getting a little more priority these days.

D

Deleted member 1006777

As boring as it sounds, it seems normal. It's december, and historically, they've always been slower (slower than usual) in December. 2nd week of January should get things going again, but I would expect very little from them in the roughly one remaining working week this year.

prince_10_243

Jul 12, 2022
Same, I had my AOR November 16th and still nothing . Do you still have CAN in your UCI ?
I read that when there is CAN in the UCI. Application process has not started yet.