+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
some applications are processed at lightening fast speed whereas, others are just ignored completely.
There will be always some applications which will be processed very fast and some, which due to various reasons will take forever (not trying to justify IRCC here).
It seems like most applications from July 2022 onwards are progressing quite fast - most have MEP and BIL within around 2 weeks and after that it's impossible to predict how long it will take as every application is different.
But I do feel for those who've been stuck in a loop since 2020.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
There will be always some applications which will be processed very fast and some, which due to various reasons will take forever (not trying to justify IRCC here).
It seems like most applications from July 2022 onwards are progressing quite fast - most have MEP and BIL within around 2 weeks and after that it's impossible to predict how long it will take as every application is different.
But I do feel for those who've been stuck in a loop since 2020.
I have seen some from dec aor got mp and bil.
Don't know what is the reason, my application is still not yet touched.

flaviosilva

Sep 11, 2022
Got my PPR two days ago (confirmed RFV email to be legit). Timeline details in signature.
Congrats!
I remember not more than 2 weeks ago we were here discussing how likely it was to get our applications processed within IRCC standards. It turns out you got yours approved in less than 45 days LOL
Can't wait for mine either!

D

Deleted member 1006777

Congrats!
I remember not more than 2 weeks ago we were here discussing how likely it was to get our applications processed within IRCC standards. It turns out you got yours approved in less than 45 days LOL
Can't wait for mine either!
My only point is that we cannot expect this to be the case with everyone. I got very very lucky, that's all. By definition, not everyone will. Expecting a similar rate of processing will destroy your mental health. There's a couple of examples on this very thread.

You will get yours too. May or may not be a week/month from now, but it is very very likely you will fall under the processing standard. Good luck to you!

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I have seen some from dec aor got mp and bil.
Don't know what is the reason, my application is still not yet touched.
Most people get MEP & BIL in 2-3 weeks, I think standard is 4 weeks. Your AOR was jus under 3 weeks ago so hopefully it will come through soon.
My guess (and it's nothing more than a guess) is that the speed of processing largely depends on the visa office you've been assigned to (assuming the application is complete, nothing complex, etc.) It's a very small sample but it seems that Ottawa is processing applications faster than other VOs. I think that's all there's to it. But I may be wrong :)

Reactions: CoolUk2

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
I called IRCC yesterday, and they confirmed that on my application, the completeness check has already finished (my AOR Nov 17), but there is no update on my medical and bio, though my bio info has already shown up on the right top of my portal, I am not sure why mine is so slow, other people's medical passed only within 2 weeks, mine is already 26 days. Anyone else has the same situation with me?
Yes it took over a month for me to pass medicals after receiving BIL and providing biometrics a day later. Then just over a month later, Portal Email.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Yes it took over a month for me to pass medicals after receiving BIL and providing biometrics a day later. Then just over a month later, Portal Email.
Thanks for sharing this, I got MEP yesterday (then changed back to "you do not need a medical exam", I would count it as MEP) and also BIL for my wife, so I think I can expect mine in March (hopefully).

Reactions: pippiridd

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Most people get MEP & BIL in 2-3 weeks, I think standard is 4 weeks. Your AOR was jus under 3 weeks ago so hopefully it will come through soon.
My guess (and it's nothing more than a guess) is that the speed of processing largely depends on the visa office you've been assigned to (assuming the application is complete, nothing complex, etc.) It's a very small sample but it seems that Ottawa is processing applications faster than other VOs. I think that's all there's to it. But I may be wrong :)
my primary Vo is CIO NS and Secondary is Ottawa. this is what i got from call centre