+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
I received PR approval email today, guys. There are no updates in my EE profile though (yet), but I already sent my information to the PR Portal for PR card issuing. I guess my profile will be updated once they issue and send the PR card my way, idk.

So whoever is AOR Nov 2022 can expect their approvals before Christmas ! stay hopeful and good luck!
I can't believe my immigration journey of 3 years has now actually ended.

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
I received PR approval email today, guys. There are no updates in my EE profile though (yet), but I already sent my information to the PR Portal for PR card issuing. I guess my profile will be updated once they issue and send the PR card my way, idk.

So whoever is AOR Nov 2022 can expect their approvals before Christmas ! stay hopeful and good luck!
Wow absolutely amazing news!!!!! Congrats

Does this mean we should look out for the email rather than just checking the portal?!?

Apologies if you already mentioned this, what's your timeline?

flaviosilva

Sep 11, 2022

Congratulations!
Super lucky. Got your application processed in less than a month. Amazing!
Do you know which visa office was it?

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Wow absolutely amazing news!!!!! Congrats

Does this mean we should look out for the email rather than just checking the portal?!?

Apologies if you already mentioned this, what's your timeline?
i guess so, because there were no other emails after Medicals and Bio confirmation.
here’s the timeline:
Category - FSW-O
CRS 498
ITA - 26 Oct 2022
AOR - Nov 10, 2022
Medicals&Bio passed - Nov 24, 2022
Background check - in progress
Eligibility - in progress

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
i guess so, because there were no other emails after Medicals and Bio confirmation.
here’s the timeline:
Category - FSW-O
CRS 498
ITA - 26 Oct 2022
AOR - Nov 10, 2022
Medicals&Bio passed - Nov 24, 2022
Background check - in progress
Eligibility - in progress
Congrats, my AOR is Nov 17, but I have not heard anything, even on the medical, apparently they are prioritizing the out-land applicants.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Congratulations!
Super lucky. Got your application processed in less than a month. Amazing!
Do you know which visa office was it?
Not sure, never found that out.
They are very fast with AOR Oct and Nov applications, it seems. So if you have an « easy » case and applcation, i believe they will process it before end of the year. By easy i mean few dependents, easy to follow work and travel history etc. It’s just my personal opinion though

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Congrats, my AOR is Nov 17, but I have not heard anything, even on the medical, apparently they are prioritizing the out-land applicants.
I am actually in Canada under my spouse’s study permit since August 2022, i guess that makes me an inland applicant, however, i am not CEC and I have been an FSW-O for the past 2+ years , so I still keep thinking of myself as an outland, although it’s probably not accurate.

NDK12

Dec 1, 2022

Congrats!! What is your stream?? Outland it inland

moubitang

Dec 1, 2022

Congrats! That’s amazing! Could you provide your timeline please. Also are you FSW or PNP? Inland or outland?

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022

Congrats! That's super fast :) And very similar timeline to mine... not holding my breath but a PPR would be a nice Christmas present ;)

Reactions: lokidoki

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020

Congratulations :)

Reactions: lokidoki

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Haha I've just found the wait is significantly easier if I just don't log in. I check once a week and forget about it. My 3 year wait for the ITA got so much easier when I stopped giving a sh*t.
i was thinking the same after losing hope today morning of not receiving MP and BIL on 12th day since AOR.
I was being optimistic of getting it considering the current timeline. :D

D

Deleted member 1006777

i was thinking the same after losing hope today morning of not receiving MP and BIL on 12th day since AOR.
I was being optimistic of getting it considering the current timeline. :D
Your AOR was less than 2 weeks ago! Give it some time haha