+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

elinao

Nov 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

ITA: Nov 9, 2022 (CEC in-land)
AOR: Nov 23, 2022 (PST 11-22)

Although I am exempt from the medical exam (I took one within 5 years), my medical exam status immediately becomes "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. " Is this normal?

Eligibility status: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
Received AOR on Nov 16th. medicals, biometrics completed already.
What can be the realistic time line to get CoPR? & should we to exit the country after the CoPR for getting PR visa stamping?
Thanks,

Reactions: REMM18

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

Although I am exempt from the medical exam (I took one within 5 years), my medical exam status immediately becomes "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. " Is this normal?

Eligibility status: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Yes , same status as above

Reactions: elinao

pankajnse

Aug 2, 2022
I guess I had a GU straight after my biometrics appointment yesterday:

In the morning (prior to biometrics appointment) - action required
Shortly after the appointment - application updated
Later in the day - Submitted

My background check status hasn't changed since I got my MEP & BIL (We're processing your background check...)
My timeline is close to yours as well AOR31st Oct, BIL and MP on 15th Nov. My biometrics were updated the same day of the appointment on 18th Nov, and the status changed from action required to submit.
I am also assuming it was GU1. What does your BG state? "processing" or "in process"? mine is "processing" btw.

Reactions: AndyUK

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
My timeline is close to yours as well AOR31st Oct, BIL and MP on 15th Nov. My biometrics were updated the same day of the appointment on 18th Nov, and the status changed from action required to submit.
I am also assuming it was GU1. What does your BG state? "processing" or "in process"? mine is "processing" btw.
Let me know if you get any updates.

My BG state changed to 'processing' when I got MEP & BIL. I log in pretty much every day and I never noticed it changing back to 'in process'. I thought it was a bit strange because I expected it to change.

Reactions: pankajnse

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi guys,
If I have an expired EE profile and made a new one and got an ITA on the new one, do I have to answer Yes to the question post ITA that I've applied to IRCC before? And give them the UCI?
Or choose No I haven't applied to IRCC before?
Please help @legalfalcon

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys,
If I have an expired EE profile and made a new one and got an ITA on the new one, do I have to answer Yes to the question post ITA that I've applied to IRCC before? And give them the UCI?
Or choose No I haven't applied to IRCC before?
Please help @legalfalcon
An EE profile is not an application, unless you have previously applied for a work/study permit/ visit visa or PR, then the answer to that question is NO.

Reactions: REMM18 and klubsoda

jenanansi

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

Not sure if it's normal but I have the same situation as you do.

Reactions: elinao

pankajnse

Aug 2, 2022
Let me know if you get any updates.

My BG state changed to 'processing' when I got MEP & BIL. I log in pretty much every day and I never noticed it changing back to 'in process'. I thought it was a bit strange because I expected it to change.
Sure will do. Thanks

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi guys, this question...

Has _______ and if applicable, _______ family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My parents and I (applicant) didn't travel, but my sister has and she is also a PR in Canada now, do I have to mention her travel history including Canada?

@legalfalcon please help!