>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does any one experiencing sign in problem through gc key key and banking institution.

gc key: it says invalid session error 403

By banking institution it says online technical difficulties
Well, actually, it's not easy to log in without any trouble. There are some tips I've noticed that will help, e.g., using Chrome/Edge browser to log in will have a higher rate of success......

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
CEC-Inland, 514 CRS

ITA: 2022-10-12
Upfront medical: 2022-10-20
eAPR submitted: 2022-11-07
AOR: 2022-11-07
BIL: 2022-11-22

Medicals still say "not required" even though I did need to do an IME. I assume receiving BIL means medicals passed? Or are those separate?

Update: MEP received

Last edited:

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
BIL: 2022-11-22

Medicals still say "not required" even though I did need to do an IME. I assume receiving BIL means medicals passed? Or are those separate?
I think so. I definitely saw some posts were people were saying they got BIL and MEP took quite a bit longer. But really, MEP is just a formality - you know if it's a pass the moment you get the results (unless of course you're aware of a potential issue)

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I think so. I definitely saw some posts were people were saying they got BIL and MEP took quite a bit longer. But really, MEP is just a formality - you know if it's a pass the moment you get the results (unless of course you're aware of a potential issue)
Hmm, okay! I'm not sure how I would have gotten the results... hopefully I didn't mess up the process?

In my province, you have to do the medical exam at a clinic and then get the x-ray and blood collection done through the regular healthcare system. That meant that my medical exam ended up consisting of 3 appointments scheduled over the course of 3 weeks. (Efficient! lol)

At the x-ray and blood collection appointments, I just showed my emedical information sheet and they took it from there, so I assumed everything was getting transmitted to the same central place.

Hopefully that assumption was correct. I'm not overly concerned about my medicals passing, but I do have a mental health condition that I feel could go either way for IRCC wanting to see additional documentation. So, I am really hoping BIL means that all passed okay :')

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hmm, okay! I'm not sure how I would have gotten the results... hopefully I didn't mess up the process?

In my province, you have to do the medical exam at a clinic and then get the x-ray and blood collection done through the regular healthcare system. That meant that my medical exam ended up consisting of 3 appointments scheduled over the course of 3 weeks. (Efficient! lol)

At the x-ray and blood collection appointments, I just showed my emedical information sheet and they took it from there, so I assumed everything was getting transmitted to the same central place.

Hopefully that assumption was correct. I'm not overly concerned about my medicals passing, but I do have a mental health condition that I feel could go either way for IRCC wanting to see additional documentation. So, I am really hoping BIL means that all passed okay :')
Ah sorry, I didn't realise you're an inland applicant. I'm FSW-O and the clinic emailed my results 2 or 3 days after the exam. I believe this is the same document they send to IRCC.

I think once you got BIL it should be ok. Good luck! :)

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Ah sorry, I didn't realise you're an inland applicant. I'm FSW-O and the clinic emailed my results 2 or 3 days after the exam. I believe this is the same document they send to IRCC.

I think once you got BIL it should be ok. Good luck! :)
Oh, I see! Thank you for clarifying. :)

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did you got any ghost update before medical got passed ? I got one ghost update today but no changes in the application.
Not that I noticed. Early this morning, I got the generic email that my app was updated. When I checked my account, I saw the BIL but nothing for the medicals. I only found out the medicals passed* later in the day because I manually checked.

Last edited:

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Not that I noticed. Early this morning, I got the generic email that my app was updated. When I checked my account, I saw the BIL but nothing for the medicals. I only found out the medicals passed* later in the day because I manually checked.
I also got the same generic email that my app was updated, But can only see BIL Update. I think it might take some more time for medicals to get updated. Thank you.

Reactions: klubsoda

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I guess I had a GU straight after my biometrics appointment yesterday:

In the morning (prior to biometrics appointment) - action required
Shortly after the appointment - application updated
Later in the day - Submitted

My background check status hasn't changed since I got my MEP & BIL (We're processing your background check...)

Reactions: prince_10_243