>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

preciousugwala

Feb 19, 2020
Hi please what is AOP, MEP, BIL??
Just so I know what the acronyms are for and what to expect next
I just submitted my application

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Also, your number should no longer have CAN at the beginning, it should be just digits. Apparently it's an indication that you've passed R10 and you got a permanent number rather than a temporary one.
Although I'm not sure where I read this info :D

Reactions: REMM18

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi please what is AOP, MEP, BIL??
Just so I know what the acronyms are for and what to expect next
I just submitted my application
AOR -Acknowledgement of Receipt - automated email confirming that your full PR application has been received, fee paid, etc.
MEP - Medial Exam Passed
BIL - Biometrics Invitation Letter

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Update:

MEP & BIL - November 17th 2022
Biometrics linked- November 18th 2022

Another quick update. Completed my Biometrics today and profile was updated within a few hours of leaving VFS . Now showing 'Completed'.

Next steps are Background check + Eligibility + Final decision. Fingers crossed no additional documents will be requested!

D

Deleted member 1006777

Also, your number should no longer have CAN at the beginning, it should be just digits. Apparently it's an indication that you've passed R10 and you got a permanent number rather than a temporary one.
Although I'm not sure where I read this info :D
I did login and check, my UCI number no longer has a CAN in front of it. Maybe there's something to this.

Reactions: AndyUK
D

Deleted member 1006777

To anyone looking for this info, this is a post from legalfalcon, so it's about as credible as we can get on this forum:

Starting a new thread for all those who have received their AoR in November 2020, or anticipate filing their application in November 2020. Please join here, post your timeline, share your progress and ask any questions that you may have.

Sharing some useful info here:

• 6 months processing time

IRCC states that most applications are processed within 6 months or less. The 6 months processing time starts when your application meets the completeness check and NOT from the AoR date. The completeness check is the first stage of the application processing, and usually happens around when your medicals are passed. To know the exact date of the completeness check (R10), you will need to see your GCMS notes.

• Tracking your application

Unfortunately the only thing that you see is your MyCIC account are:

a. Review of eligibility - Will continue to be in progress until you receive the COPR
b. Review of medical results - Will change to the date when the Medicals are passed, usually 20-45 days post AOR.
c. Review of additional documents - Will show "We do not need additional documents," unless you receive any documents request and submit documents, when it will change.
d. Interview - For most this is remain as "[Y]ou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"
e. Biometrics - Will change when you are requested for biometrics and later when you have submitted the biometrics
f. Background check - Will change twice for most applicants. First it will change in the initial few weeks, and then go back to not applicable and later in the processing again change to, "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." This happens because criminality and security are both a part of BGC, and when these checks happen, the status changes. It will continue to be in progress the second time until you receive the COPR.
g. Final decision - This will remain the same until you receive the COPR.

There has been a growing trend of speculation where change of status on MyCIC has been attributed to eligibility being passed, etc. The whole NA, IP IP2 is speculation and has no bearing on determining which stage your application is at. While any change of status is a good sign, but merely relying on NA and IP is not the correct way.

Most applicants will find it irrelevant, as their applications will be processed and approved within the first 3-4 months. It is those who wait for more than 4 months, where things go crazy as they keep relying on NA, IP etc, and see no movement or progress. Many other are stuck on so called IP2, and the PPR never seems to come.

So put these speculative theories to rest. As per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, regulations and the ministeral instructions every application goes through the following stages:

R10 (Completeness check)
Medicals
Criminality
A11.2 Eligibility (The most important stage)
Security

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
To anyone looking for this info, this is a post from legalfalcon, so it's about as credible as we can get on this forum:

Starting a new thread for all those who have received their AoR in November 2020, or anticipate filing their application in November 2020. Please join here, post your timeline, share your progress and ask any questions that you may have.

Sharing some useful info here:

• 6 months processing time

IRCC states that most applications are processed within 6 months or less. The 6 months processing time starts when your application meets the completeness check and NOT from the AoR date. The completeness check is the first stage of the application processing, and usually happens around when your medicals are passed. To know the exact date of the completeness check (R10), you will need to see your GCMS notes.

• Tracking your application

Unfortunately the only thing that you see is your MyCIC account are:

a. Review of eligibility - Will continue to be in progress until you receive the COPR
b. Review of medical results - Will change to the date when the Medicals are passed, usually 20-45 days post AOR.
c. Review of additional documents - Will show "We do not need additional documents," unless you receive any documents request and submit documents, when it will change.
d. Interview - For most this is remain as "[Y]ou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"
e. Biometrics - Will change when you are requested for biometrics and later when you have submitted the biometrics
f. Background check - Will change twice for most applicants. First it will change in the initial few weeks, and then go back to not applicable and later in the processing again change to, "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." This happens because criminality and security are both a part of BGC, and when these checks happen, the status changes. It will continue to be in progress the second time until you receive the COPR.
g. Final decision - This will remain the same until you receive the COPR.

There has been a growing trend of speculation where change of status on MyCIC has been attributed to eligibility being passed, etc. The whole NA, IP IP2 is speculation and has no bearing on determining which stage your application is at. While any change of status is a good sign, but merely relying on NA and IP is not the correct way.

Most applicants will find it irrelevant, as their applications will be processed and approved within the first 3-4 months. It is those who wait for more than 4 months, where things go crazy as they keep relying on NA, IP etc, and see no movement or progress. Many other are stuck on so called IP2, and the PPR never seems to come.

So put these speculative theories to rest. As per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, regulations and the ministeral instructions every application goes through the following stages:

R10 (Completeness check)
Medicals
Criminality
A11.2 Eligibility (The most important stage)
Security
This is extremely helpful. I appreciate your sharing!

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi There, I have a terrible issue updating my express entry profile with the new NOC.
My score is high enough to be invited to the next draw, but I simply cannot update the profile. every time that I try, I just see the following message. I have searched in the forum, but could not find information. Any idea/hint? Thanks in advance

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2022-11-20 01:03:31)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Hi There, I have a terrible issue updating my express entry profile with the new NOC.
My score is high enough to be invited to the next draw, but I simply cannot update the profile. every time that I try, I just see the following message. I have searched in the forum, but could not find information. Any idea/hint? Thanks in advance

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2022-11-20 01:03:31)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
Hello. Just so we don't go off topic on this thread, please post your query in a new thread. More people will be able to see your query and provide relevant advice! Thanks

Reactions: klubsoda

anthonyf

Nov 20, 2022
URGENT

Hello guys i just wanna share with u what happened with my ircc profile after the latest noc uodate on 16th of november hoping that someone can help me.

On november 16 i got my pnp approval , after i accepted it on my ircc account . I was required to update my noc code following the new update on noc codes. So i searched for my new noc code ,once i updated it . I dont know what happened my crs score went to 0 and i became ineligble.
Ive been sending emails to ircc and oinp and still waiting for answers.
Note that i ve done no mistakes concering my noc code.
Can someone help me ? Thanks

flaviosilva

Sep 11, 2022
URGENT

Hello guys i just wanna share with u what happened with my ircc profile after the latest noc uodate on 16th of november hoping that someone can help me.

On november 16 i got my pnp approval , after i accepted it on my ircc account . I was required to update my noc code following the new update on noc codes. So i searched for my new noc code ,once i updated it . I dont know what happened my crs score went to 0 and i became ineligble.
Ive been sending emails to ircc and oinp and still waiting for answers.
Note that i ve done no mistakes concering my noc code.
Can someone help me ? Thanks
Just so we don't go off topic on this thread, please post your query in a new thread.
This topic is for those who have already applied for PR in November/2022.
By posting a new thread, more people will be able to see your query and provide relevant advice!
Thanks

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Does any one experiencing sign in problem through gc key key and banking institution.

gc key: it says invalid session error 403

By banking institution it says online technical difficulties