+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR not received

kimanhle

Aug 10, 2018
I also submit Open work permit application, will they reply it separety with my Sponsorship application?

marroush

Aug 17, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
I called CIC today and they are currently processing July 10th...

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
I also submit Open work permit application, will they reply it separety with my Sponsorship application?
Yes first you'll AOR for the PR application(about a month), then you'll receive approval for ur work permit(about 3 months). Timeline I have stated start from when CIC received your application package.

kimanhle

Aug 10, 2018
hello dear, today I got an email- sent to my husband - sponsor. Application recieved on 2Aug, and email today òf 30Aug.
Not yet rêcived any feedback on Open Work Permit in which application sent together with family sponsorship

Is that AOR? or I have to wait to receive another email which send to me?

Last edited:

kimanhle

Aug 10, 2018
Yes first you'll AOR for the PR application(about a month), then you'll receive approval for ur work permit(about 3 months). Timeline I have stated start from when CIC received your application package.
yes, thanks you are right! I got email to confirm that application was accepted with UCI and application number.
This email is sending to my husband - sponsor.

Is that AOR ? as It is mentioned in website that they will send AOR to applicant - Myself

Last edited:

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
yes, thanks you are right! I got email to confirm that application was accepted with UCI and application number.
This email is sending to my husband - sponsor.

Is that AOR ? as It is mentioned in website that they will send AOR to applicant - Myself
I(sponsor) got the AOR as well. Some people say the applicant got it, some say both did. But as long as someone gets it, we are good to go. :)

Reactions: kimanhle

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
hello dear, today I got an email- sent to my husband - sponsor. Application recieved on 2Aug, and email today òf 30Aug.
Not yet rêcived any feedback on Open Work Permit in which application sent together with family sponsorship

Is that AOR? or I have to wait to receive another email which send to me?
Open work permit correspondence will only come when/if it is approved. They will not send you an 'AOR' like the one you got for the PR application.

kimanhle

Aug 10, 2018
I(sponsor) got the AOR as well. Some people say the applicant got it, some say both did. But as long as someone gets it, we are good to go. :)
can you share me the copy of AOR?
As my husband -sponsor only got email not pdf file.
is that AOR?

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
can you share me the copy of AOR?
As my husband -sponsor only got email not pdf file.
is that AOR?
Yes the email is the air you don't get an attached document.

UCI: ########
Application No.: A#########
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (NAME OF SPONSOR),

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on (DATE RECEIVED) on behalf of the following member(s):

(NAME OF APPLICANT)

kimanhle

Aug 10, 2018
Yes the email is the air you don't get an attached document.

UCI: ########
Application No.: A#########
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (NAME OF SPONSOR),

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on (DATE RECEIVED) on behalf of the following member(s):

(NAME OF APPLICANT)
thanks a lot. yes, my husband - sponsor received that email.
so can I use this UCI and Application no to link to my account online? as I tried few times. it show not matches.

By the way, has your wife - being sponsored receive the another email or only you?

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
thanks a lot. yes, my husband - sponsor received that email.
so can I use this UCI and Application no to link to my account online? as I tried few times. it show not matches.

By the way, has your wife - being sponsored receive the another email or only you?
Actually I am the one sponsoring my husband. And nope we have not received any email since, we r now waiting for the OWP approval, which my husband will receive. Anytime soon hopefully. After this around the 6 month time period medical request will come.

kimanhle

Aug 10, 2018
Actually I am the one sponsoring my husband. And nope we have not received any email since, we r now waiting for the OWP approval, which my husband will receive. Anytime soon hopefully. After this around the 6 month time period medical request will come.
Have you link online?