Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
here is how it goes -ITA>EAPR>AOR>Medicals>R10 completeness check by agent>a11.2 analyst recommendation (eligibility)>RPRF(or probably later)>criminality>security

basically it is 4 sections:
medicals
eligibility
criminality
security

there are threads detailing every process if you care to research (but its your entire application basically)- but in short
-its your employment history which makes you eligible under a program
-your criminal history
-factors related to Canadian Intelligence-if you are/will be a threat to this country(don't ask me what they look for here, coz nobody has been able to figure out till now, atleast I haven't ;D)
-if you and your dependants have a medical condition which will make you a burden on the Canadian economy

nobody has been able to figure out why the bg check on mycic goes into progress from not started, or in progress to not needed...it was a common thing which happened to a group of applicants...who started to compare timelines and stuff and figured out a pattern... the pattern kept changing for early EE applicants...and today the pattern is different...same goes for RPRF pattern

it has nothing to do with the actual status of your application-there are many I know/have seen whose bg check was not started and remained not started for 6 months and 1 day it went into progress and he got PR...that person could only order notes to find out application status and became an expert on gcms notes...
Many thanks Lazybone...
I have seen that FSW outland applicants have longer processing time as compared to PNP. I have LMIA.. Will it b a plus point or nothing like that

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
I guess that's about it for this month .. Now the next action phase will begin on 4th Oct,16 (1-2 Oct Weekend, 3rd Oct CHC, NDVO compensatory holiday in lieu of Gandhi Jayanti :-X :mad: )
So take a 5 day vacation everyone!!! And CHILAAXXX

October is ours !!!

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
lazybone said:
here is how it goes -ITA>EAPR>AOR>Medicals>R10 completeness check by agent>a11.2 analyst recommendation (eligibility)>RPRF(or probably later)>criminality>security

+1 :)

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
snorden88 said:
I guess that's about it for this month .. Now the next action phase will begin on 4th Oct,16 (1-2 Oct Weekend, 3rd Oct CHC, NDVO compensatory holiday in lieu of Gandhi Jayanti :-X :mad: )
So take a 5 day vacation everyone!!! And CHILAAXXX

October is ours !!!
There are still other applicants who are not Indian, my dear :D. Plus it just began Friday for Ottawa now, could there be any PPRs for today?

Haha anyway, I do agree that October will be ours. I hope for the best for all of us. I'm gonna take a break from this forum for a few days and will be back when I hit 5 month mark......

Krush88

Jul 14, 2015
Finally

A background check is needed: In Progress

for first time

AOR: 24-MAY-2016
Medical passed: 01-JUN-2016
BG : In Progress: first time: 30-SEP-2016

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krush88 said:
Finally

A background check is needed: In Progress

for first time

AOR: 24-MAY-2016
Medical passed: 01-JUN-2016
BG : In Progress: first time: 30-SEP-2016
Good to know. Your VO please.

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Krush88 said:
I have not ordered GCMS notes, hence i dont know my VO.

Any other way to find out ????
congrats....are you PNP or FSW?

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Krush88 said:
I'm PNP outland
your PPr is on its way.... BTW BG went in progress of one more applicant of 26th may on watsapp group...His name is Amol...shall keep you posted of his ppr...

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Krush88 said:
I'm PNP outland
alternatesp said:
your PPr is on its way.... BTW BG went in progress of one more applicant of 26th may on watsapp group...His name is Amol...shall keep you posted of his ppr...
The guy received the PPR... any update from you?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Many thanks Lazybone...
I have seen that FSW outland applicants have longer processing time as compared to PNP. I have LMIA.. Will it b a plus point or nothing like that
firstly processing times have nothing to do with the category you applied under...but it has everything to do with the VO...

incase of fsw outlanders....before london VO and accra VO had a high processing speed...even today incase of some applicants...now, most fsw outlanders from march-april-may are from india...NDVO was slower earlier in the year but recently picked up..which is good news...on balance, sgvo is the slowest....

other than the PNP and LMIA helping you out with points, when you apply under a PNP, most of the verification is already done at PNP level which results in faster processing at VO level which is not the case with LMIA...

coming to processing times-in order to assess/predict processing times, there are a lot of factors...

Factors that affect application processing times

applicant factors-personal details, travel history(pccs, no of countries travelled), military service
application factors- workload redistribution,not paying rprf upfront, VOs, passport renewal, etc

these factors make every application unique..by and large...go by the 5-6 month timeline cic has given you and you should be fine....

hope this helps!