Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Hello Everyone...

Got PPR today... :)

SINP: Outland
VO: NDVO
AoR: 24 May

I heartily thank all of you who supported and guided me.

I heartily wish everyone in this forum get PPR soon.

Thank you all of you again...
Congratulations!

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Congrats.

HI,

I have a question, My final decision in profile changed to "This
application has been approved" and Status changed to "Closed" as mentioned below. But i got PPr on Sep and Submitted the passport on the same day. Will it be rejected at any chance before visa stamping, please clarify.

Review of eligibility: Passed (/mycic/helpEEStatusEligibility.do)
Review of medical results : Passed (/mycic/helpEEStatusMedical.do)
Review of submitted documents: Provided (/mycic/helpEESubmittedDocuments.do)
Scheduling an interview: Blank (/mycic/helpEESchedulingInterview.do)
A background check is needed : Complete (/mycic/helpEEBackgroundInformation.do)
Final decision: This application has been approved (/mycic/helpEEFinalDecision.do)

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
$iv@ said:
Congrats.

HI,

I have a question, My final decision in profile changed to "This
application has been approved" and Status changed to "Closed" as mentioned below. But i got PPr on Sep and Submitted the passport on the same day. Will it be rejected at any chance before visa stamping, please clarify.

Review of eligibility: Passed (/mycic/helpEEStatusEligibility.do)
Review of medical results : Passed (/mycic/helpEEStatusMedical.do)
Review of submitted documents: Provided (/mycic/helpEESubmittedDocuments.do)
Scheduling an interview: Blank (/mycic/helpEESchedulingInterview.do)
A background check is needed : Complete (/mycic/helpEEBackgroundInformation.do)
Final decision: This application has been approved (/mycic/helpEEFinalDecision.do)
Your stamped passports along with COPR are on ur way ..
Rejection can be at a later stage if any involvement with criminal or terrorist organisation is spotted .. or later if they find out if you lied on ur profile .. !!

I think that you are fine .. please stop worrying .. and enjoy ur final days in the country :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
snorden88 said:
Rejection can be at a later stage if any involvement with criminal or terrorist organisation is spotted .. or later if they find out if you lied on ur profile .. !!

I think that you are fine .. please stop worrying .. and enjoy ur final days in the country :)
Hey snorden...april rain started just now!!!!

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
lazybone said:
Hey snorden...april rain started just now!!!!
Yup i saw that .. CEC inlanders getting it ..

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
snorden88 said:

Hi Snorden,
Thanks for the information.
You mentioned"Rejection can be at a later stage" is it mean that the Immigration inverview in the airport , i have not involved in any criminal activity which is also proved in my PCC. Or any other interview is still pending, please explain.

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
$iv@ said:
Hi Snorden,
You mentioned"Rejection can be at a later stage" is it mean that the Immigration inverview in the airport , i have not involved in any criminal activity which is also proved in my PCC. Or any other interview is still pending, please explain.
RELAAXXX BUDDY you are through !!!!!! BREATHEEEE :) :) :)

Start shopping and packing !!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
$iv@ said:
Hi Snorden,
You are good buddy..getting worried for nothing..no worries at landing..carry all your docs..congrats and happy landing dude!!

_KK_

Sep 28, 2016
Finally some movement it seems, but it's dependent on the Visa office handling your file, and that can be a bit random.

I'm a FSW inland applicant with French and Canadian degrees, more than 5 years of work experience in my NOC and actually I'm even working in Canada right now. Got my AOR May 1st, Medical passed about a week after that. Background Check has been running for like 4 months now, in-between I was asked for the RCMP Criminal Record Check (which is normal given I was in Canada for the last 2 years doing my Masters), submitted that within 10 days, after that radio silence. Review of submitted documents still reads as "Provided", it's like they didn't even check what I uploaded this whole time.

I don't even know what they're looking for at this point but there's still a month left before I hit the 6 month deadline so let's see. Other colleagues of mine got their PR around the 6-month mark as well so it's just about managing the waiting game. Being a French-English bilingual doesn't speed up the process haha.

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
lazybone said:
Thanks Snorden and Lazybone.
I knew this, but still little fear.
I am already started searching job, i dont want to land without any job since working in a good position now.

Congrats for you both.

Thanks

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
_KK_ said:
Finally some movement it seems, but it's dependent on the Visa office handling your file, and that can be a bit random.

I'm a FSW inland applicant with French and Canadian degrees, more than 5 years of work experience in my NOC and actually I'm even working in Canada right now. Got my AOR May 1st, Medical passed about a week after that. Background Check has been running for like 4 months now, in-between I was asked for the RCMP Criminal Record Check (which is normal given I was in Canada for the last 2 years doing my Masters), submitted that within 10 days, after that radio silence. Review of submitted documents still reads as "Provided", it's like they didn't even check what I uploaded this whole time.

I don't even know what they're looking for at this point but there's still a month left before I hit the 6 month deadline so let's see. Other colleagues of mine got their PR around the 6-month mark as well so it's just about managing the waiting game. Being a French-English bilingual doesn't speed up the process haha.
Yes, i expect a major activity for CEC/PNP/FSW inlands in November .. (as per trend)

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snorden88 said:
Yes, i expect a major activity for CEC/PNP/FSW inlands in November .. (as per trend)
Absolutely i agree with you!!!
I think we will have lot of BG changes in coming couple of weeks...