21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
coder101 said:
Friend, all we can do is be patient. First, it is possible you will hear before the time they state. It has happened with others on these forums. Secondly, keep reminding yourself that chances of rejection at this stage are almost zero. (I read one of CIC's audit reports with statistics on people who go through extended security screening.) So just remember that your PPR will come, and you will go to Canada. The more time passes, the less wait remains. These months of wait are long, but I would say it is well worth the prize in the end.
Thank you so much for your suggestions and advised.
Good luck for all of us.
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any updates guys.Lets keep our thread alive.
Rabin

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
RabinJi said:
Any updates guys.Lets keep or thread alive.
Rabin
No updates. However, when I am feeling anxious I go to the thread of applicants waiting for more than six months. Reading about people who finally got their PPR after several months of waiting makes me feel happier, optimistic and less anxious.

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Got a reply from CIC after a long time and it is strange because it incorrectly states I applied under the Provincial Nominee Program. I actually applied under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

Current status

Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 17, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on June 23, 2016. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
The background verifications have been initiated."

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
coder101 said:
Got a reply from CIC after a long time and it is strange because it incorrectly states I applied under the Provincial Nominee Program. I actually applied under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

Current status

Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 17, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on June 23, 2016. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
The background verifications have been initiated."
First of all I would like to know how long it took to get response?i have also raised CSE on March 10 but never heard anything.And that is so weird why they told you that you applied PR from PNP programme.Please call to IRCC and speak with agent and explained about your situation.
Good luck buddy

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
RabinJi said:
First of all I would like to know how long it took to get response?i have also raised CSE on March 10 but never heard anything.And that is so weird why they told you that you applied PR from PNP programme.Please call to IRCC and speak with agent and explained about your situation.
Good luck buddy
It took exactly one month. I wish I could call them but I don't live in Canada. I have sent another message to IRCC through the web form asking them to correct this.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
coder101 said:
It took exactly one month. I wish I could call them but I don't live in Canada. I have sent another message to IRCC through the web form asking them to correct this.
I think it's a standard letter they send as response to CSE. The VO might have forgotten to edit that part of the letter.
I also received a response from CSE exactly one month notifying them about technical glitch. I'm seeing other applicant's name on my application for the second time! How's that?

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Nitz_Au said:
I think it's a standard letter they send as response to CSE. The VO might have forgotten to edit that part of the letter.
I also received a response from CSE exactly one month notifying them about technical glitch. I'm seeing other applicant's name on my application for the second time! How's that?
That is crazy!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Thats a positive sign brother!

Cheers! :)
Hey brother. . Good to see u.
Is it a good sign.. my meds were gonna expire on 5th may..
I m not sure they asked to redo medicals if they are gonna finalize process or just because meds were gonna expire??

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hey brother. . Good to see u.
Is it a good sign.. my meds were gonna expire on 5th may..
I m not sure they asked to redo medicals if they are gonna finalize process or just because meds were gonna expire??
Hello Satnam,

Your medicals has to be in force / valid when you land in Canada.
So for that they might have asked you to redo Medicals.
In my case i have a minimum of 3 months valid medicals before landing.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Got a response from CPC Ottawa. I emailed them last Friday asking for some updates on my file after adding my spouse. Here's their response:

Dear xxx,

Your has been approved and you should receive another Ready for Visa letter very shortly.

Regards,

Anne

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

I can't wait... :)
Guys I suggest you directly email Ottawa if it's your VO.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Got a response from CPC Ottawa. I emailed them last Friday asking for some updates on my file after adding my spouse. Here's their response:

Dear xxx,

Your has been approved and you should receive another Ready for Visa letter very shortly.

Regards,

Anne

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

I can't wait... :)
Guys I suggest you directly email Ottawa if it's your VO.
WOW congrats,you are so lucky,your second Ppr letter is coming.i emailed to my Vo
On March 10 but still no reply,no updates at all.
Cheers
Rabin