Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys any updates?It will be 9months after one week.I am on vacation now so today i am
planning to call IRCC to know regarding my application status,please provide me the contact
Number and the option to call from outside Canada.
Thanks

Silencer_RIB

May 23, 2016
My AOR was June 7th. Yesterday I received a message requiring passport. I thought it was ppr but then found it only asked me to upload my passport to CIC.

I am kind of confused as the passport was provided with all pages colorful scanned at the beginning of the application and it is not expired either.

Is this a good sign?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Silencer_RIB said:
My AOR was June 7th. Yesterday I received a message requiring passport. I thought it was ppr but then found it only asked me to upload my passport to CIC.

I am kind of confused as the passport was provided with all pages colorful scanned at the beginning of the application and it is not expired either.

Is this a good sign?
Yes

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hello Lazybone. .
How u been?
No update for me and Rabin.
Security check going on n on n on n on.....
Its been 6 months since it in progress ☺

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Silencer_RIB said:

Is this a good sign?
Yes it's a good sign that their working on your application to reach its final decision.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
@bro er.satnamsinghbhullar

Are you an inland applicant as well? I'm also waiting for new set of PPR with spouse. The last update on my file was on Jan22. Still waiting for the good news.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Nitz_Au said:
@bro er.satnamsinghbhullar

Are you an inland applicant as well? I'm also waiting for new set of PPR with spouse. The last update on my file was on Jan22. Still waiting for the good news.
No brother am fsw outland. . Bg check in progress since sept 21.. nothing after that

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hello Lazybone. .
How u been?
No update for me and Rabin.
Security check going on n on n on n on.....
Its been 6 months since it in progress ☺
Hello brother

The reason i still checking into the forum is because of you guys...at my end, moved from bc to winnipeg due to a transfer and promotion..thats why i havent been active lately...

Everyday that passes with bg chk 'in progress' is a good day..

Be good brother-think positive!

Love and hugs! :)

mr1563

Jan 12, 2015
RabinJi said:
Guys any updates?It will be 9months after one week.I am on vacation now so today i am
planning to call IRCC to know regarding my application status,please provide me the contact
Number and the option to call from outside Canada.
Thanks
I am AOR June 13th, I noticed last week my medical got changed from passed to review in progress. We did our medical on 3 May.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
lazybone said:
Hello brother

The reason i still checking into the forum is because of you guys...at my end, moved from bc to winnipeg due to a transfer and promotion..thats why i havent been active lately...

Everyday that passes with bg chk 'in progress' is a good day..

Be good brother-think positive!

Love and hugs! :)
Congratulations with your recent promotion!
:)

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
mr1563 said:
I am AOR June 13th, I noticed last week my medical got changed from passed to review in progress. We did our medical on 3 May.
It's pretty common as they're checking your file if you or your dependents need to redo medical procedures. Also, your medical is expiring in 3 months. You'll receive a message in your MyCIC account if you need one. It'll change to Passed again in a matter of days.

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Stuck in this stage. No any news from the last year. :(

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am I last of magikyan?
mushej said:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Stuck in this stage. No any news from the last year. :(