Apr 29, 2015
Cofca said:
Hi guys,
My PR application status is as follows:-

Details
Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview:
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

This is after getting PPR and sending the passports. I can see the passports were received at the New York and it was after that whe my profile changed to complete.
My question is, why does it remain as an 'additional documented needed'...I thought at this point it should be 'No additional documents are needed at this time'.
Forget that status, your application is approved and closed. The status updates in your myCIC account are sometimes not accurate. Once you get your visa and COPR, they wouldn't require anymore documents :D . All the best!

Aroraa

Apr 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

I would like to share that by god's grace I have received my PR. It was a long wait.
My timelines are below:
ITA: May 6
AOR: June 30
Additional docs: July 5
PPR: Feb 14

Would like to thank everyone for the help.

I wanted to seek opinion on two issues:

1. If I make a short visit now (before medical expiry) and get the PR card and make the final entry later this year (post expiry of medical), would I need to get medical again at the time of my final entry?

2. Is there any issue in highlighting that we are making a short entry at the time of immigration? Hope this is taken normally at the time of immigration. I am aware that I would need my PR card before re-entering.

Request your support. And wish good luck to everyone.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aroraa said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to share that by god's grace I have received my PR. It was a long wait.
My timelines are below:
ITA: May 6
AOR: June 30
Additional docs: July 5
PPR: Feb 14

Would like to thank everyone for the help.

I wanted to seek opinion on two issues:

1. If I make a short visit now (before medical expiry) and get the PR card and make the final entry later this year (post expiry of medical), would I need to get medical again at the time of my final entry?

No.

2. Is there any issue in highlighting that we are making a short entry at the time of immigration? Hope this is taken normally at the time of immigration. I am aware that I would need my PR card before re-entering.

Only tell them whatever is asked. You have no obligation to disclose that you are doing a short landing (unless specifically asked).

Request your support. And wish good luck to everyone.
Congratulations!

Could you please tell us what your VO was?

Aroraa

Apr 12, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations!

Could you please tell us what your VO was?
Thank you. New Delhi Visa Office.

So, if they specifically ask me then I can mention about short landing? Hope that won't be any issue

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aroraa said:
Thank you. New Delhi Visa Office.

So, if they specifically ask me then I can mention about short landing? Hope that won't be any issue
Not necessarily if you have a valid reason (you have some unfinished business back home like selling property/terminating lease etc).

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Good luck man! Hope you get your PPR very soon!
Thanks Raj and i wish you will also receive soon,I will definitely let you know if anything
comes.
Cheers
Rabin

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Forget that status, your application is approved and closed. The status updates in your myCIC account are sometimes not accurate. Once you get your visa and COPR, they wouldn't require anymore documents :D . All the best!
Thanks Raj, you are always of great help..

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
prateekmansharamani said:
Hey guys...

Just a little anxious as I have received AOR on 27th June'16, TIll today background check is needed.. any suggestions???
same here buddy. ..
Whats ur category? ? N visa office