+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cofca said:
New York VO... I believe nowadays the processing timeline depends on the Visa Office...

I knew NY was slow because I have applied tourist Visas with them before...

After my 6mths elapsed, I sent an email to them since they dont accept calls... I then sent another email after I saw the background change from 'Not Started' to 'In Progress'... I think my emails helped...
Persistence pays!! Congratulations buddy! :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Persistence pays!! Congratulations buddy! :)
Welcome Bhaijan..............no news at all................
Rabin

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
Welcome Bhaijan..............no news at all................
Rabin
Hey Rabin Bhai...

PPRs are coming in and i am confident it will come for all of you...be positive, think positive...just hang in there buddy...wont be very long...

one of my friends from april just got PPR today...forum username canadianrrk....

Best wishes buddy! :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
Hey Rabin Bhai...

PPRs are coming in and i am confident it will come for all of you...be positive, think positive...just hang in there buddy...wont be very long...

one of my friends from april just got PPR today...forum username canadianrrk....

Best wishes buddy! :)
Lets see bhai.....after christmas and new year slowly all the vo is issuing PPR,so i am expecting soon before my BOWP is approved,i have submitted my BOWP on January 19,and i have also submitted my TRV on 23 January but when i called to cic today he told me i submitted the wrong application,so again i withdrawal and try to send now.
I am applying TRV because i am planing to go vacation on February 28
Cheers
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Our silent thread among all so no updates at all..................so lets wait for coming days in this month.....................BG check is in progress since June 30 after that never changes to NN-IP,dont know when background verification is completed
Cheers
Rabin

f_shabbir

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I called CIC this morning and they said my application got approved as of this morning. I am BC-PNP Inland applicant with AOR 3rd June. Finally after 8 months of wait.

Does anyone know how long it will take now for me to receive the official PPR email? The call center agent was't very helpful on that and said it can take from few days to few weeks to even months.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
f_shabbir said:
Hi Guys,

I called CIC this morning and they said my application got approved as of this morning. I am BC-PNP Inland applicant with AOR 3rd June. Finally after 8 months of wait.

Does anyone know how long it will take now for me to receive the official PPR email? The call center agent was't very helpful on that and said it can take from few days to few weeks to even months.
Thank you for the update shabbir, you got to know that your applications is approved. So you expect the PPR mail any time. Can you also share the VO and your time line info.

f_shabbir

Nov 5, 2016
MonuTalli said:
Thank you for the update shabbir, you got to know that your applications is approved. So you expect the PPR mail any time. Can you also share the VO and your time line info.
I just received the golden email. To be honest I didn't follow my timeline much closely in detail.
My AOR was 3rd June and after 6 months time, I was told that security is taking longer.
So glad that it's done, such a peace of mind.

f_shabbir

Nov 5, 2016
f_shabbir said:
I just received the golden email. To be honest I didn't follow my timeline much closely in detail.
My AOR was 3rd June and after 6 months time, I was told that security is taking longer.
So glad that it's done, such a peace of mind. My BP was Ottawa

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f_shabbir said:
Congratulations..Wish you all the very best for new journey ahead!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
f_shabbir said:
Congrats bro,now its our turn...................
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
f_shabbir said:
Congratulations! Good luck and all the very best!

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
f_shabbir said:
Congrats Shabbir! If you don't mind me asking, what is your current country of citizenship?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi guys,

For those who have been asked to submit Passports and have done so already; were you required to pay the 'PR Visa appliocation fee'.

I am required to send my, my wife's and kids passport to NY Visa Office. In our normal tourist visa applications, we would send passports to VAC (pay fee of $36) to them and then pay $100 on our online Visa application.

Let me know how you did it..
Thanks,

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
f_shabbir said:
Congrats Shabbir bro...........best for luck for further process :)