SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
madrebuy said:
Its actually not like that. We have a telegram group and we have about 35 pnp outland sinp and all of them got ppr. And most of Aor are from august to october. Uts just me there who hasnt got the email
What is you VO & Vo ofthose who got PPR ?. I think delays depend upon VO to VO.

Mine is NDVO & there is no PNP ouland PPR yet for June as well as July AOR's (atleast I didn't read of any in any thread).

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
dvs07 said:
What is you VO & Vo ofthose who got PPR ?. I think delays depend upon VO to VO.

Mine is NDVO & there is no PNP ouland PPR yet for June as well as July AOR's (atleast I didn't read of any in any thread).
Most of us are paris vo but some ottawa as well.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi lazybone Raj Rabin and all other important members

Any idea why CIC is not showing any progress or movement anywhere and when will it start working properly

Mcevolution

Nov 28, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20th June 2016
Med's Done....
8th July 2016
Passport Req..
14th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2017
LANDED..........
21st Jan 2017
COPR received yesterday

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hi lazybone Raj Rabin and all other important members

Any idea why CIC is not showing any progress or movement anywhere and when will it start working properly
Paaji

At this stage (given your timeline i am assuming your criminality is passed) it can be either of two outcomes
-delay due to security
-delay due to LMIA verification thru esdc

Security as a whole is a very grey/fuzzy area of the application process as i have been saying all along..nobody can say how long it takes..LMIA verification sometimes take time which causes delays..

I would be in a better position to advise if I had a look a your notes..

I understand you called cic and they said security is going on but i dont trust what those guys say at all..they will say anything so that you feel satisfied with their answer and they get you off the call..you will find innumerable instances of this..

My opinion-relax..hope for the best..its beyond your control..no point worrying..

Best wishes

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Paaji

At this stage (given your timeline i am assuming your criminality is passed) it can be either of two outcomes
-delay due to security
-delay due to LMIA verification thru esdc

Security as a whole is a very grey/fuzzy area of the application process as i have been saying all along..nobody can say how long it takes..LMIA verification sometimes take time which causes delays..

I would be in a better position to advise if I had a look a your notes..

I understand you called cic and they said security is going on but i dont trust what those guys say at all..they will say anything so that you feel satisfied with their answer and they get you off the call..you will find innumerable instances of this..

My opinion-relax..hope for the best..its beyond your control..no point worrying..

Best wishes
Thanks brother
But am asking on a whole... not only me..i cant see anything in any thread.. as we used to have regular updates on Tuesday s or Thursday s .. but not now

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks brother
But am asking on a whole... not only me..i cant see anything in any thread.. as we used to have regular updates on Tuesday s or Thursday s .. but not now
Hello buddy yeah i know nobody is receiving PPR after a new year but i see very rare they have received,i guessed the cause of delay due to the changes of new immigration minister,so now new mister is already assigned so lets hope and pray to GOD to succeed our journey very soon,and also Lazybone is already explained the cause of delay,so i totally agreed with him,now we dont need to wait a long,
Cheers
Rabin

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Hello buddy yeah i know nobody is receiving PPR after a new year but i see very rare they have received,i guessed the cause of delay due to the changes of new immigration minister,so now new mister is already assigned so lets hope and pray to GOD to succeed our journey very soon,and also Lazybone is already explained the cause of delay,so i totally agreed with him,now we dont need to wait a long,
Cheers
Rabin
Lets hope brother. .
Al the best to all of us who are in queue ☺☺

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Lets hope brother. .
Al the best to all of us who are in queue ☺☺
Hello guys! Hope everything is well. Did you know if anyone received PPR recently? I myself too is getting worried cause I'm still waiting for the new set of PPR email with my spouse included. Two other applicants same case like mine just got their PPR email last week. This waiting trauma strikes again. It's easy to say to stop worrying but this painful waiting game stresses the hell out of me.
Anyways there's nothing much that we can do at this stage, let's just keep positive and updated. Good luck to us!

Edit: @bro RabinJi & bro er.satnamsinghbhullar: Have you guys applied for BOWP?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
twztedelegance said:
My application just changed to Approved in myCIC

Expecting passport with COPR by early next week
Congrats..they will post today/tomorrow!!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Hello guys! Hope everything is well. Did you know if anyone received PPR recently? I myself too is getting worried cause I'm still waiting for the new set of PPR email with my spouse included. Two other applicants same case like mine just got their PPR email last week. This waiting trauma strikes again. It's easy to say to stop worrying but this painful waiting game stresses the hell out of me.
Anyways there's nothing much that we can do at this stage, let's just keep positive and updated. Good luck to us!

Edit: @bro RabinJi & bro er.satnamsinghbhullar: Have you guys applied for BOWP?
Yeah Nitz i am about to submit my BOWP application as well as TRV.My WP is valid till May21 but also i want legal status in Canada and also planing to vacation once it is approved?Now a days cic is not issuing PPR even other visa office after new year.It will be 7 months tomorrow no updates since July 21,2016.
Anyway you received everything like passport back,COPR?
Rabin