Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Congrats guys whoever received PPR and pray for everyone who is waiting :) ;)
Rabin

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
lazybone said:
Congratulations!

don't send your WP buddy...that's the only document that is proof of your status in Canada till your Passport comes back...it might be required later during landing..might be a problem if its lost

Best wishes!

Thanks Lazybone. Did submit the passport itself, kept the WP. Appreciate your prompt response.

Cheers

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Congrats guys whoever received PPR and pray for everyone who is waiting :) ;)
Rabin
Hi Rabin
What is the meaning of transferred forms??

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hi Rabin
What is the meaning of transferred forms??
Not transferred form it is transmitted form,when you submitted your eAPR your files is transmitted i.e locked.
Let's wait tomorrow paji,we are few left
Good luck

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Not transferred form it is transmitted form,when you submitted your eAPR your files is transmitted i.e locked.
Let's wait tomorrow paji,we are few left
Good luck
Yes Rabin paji... lets hope..all the best again bhai ☺

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
garrysober said:
Forgot to scan the pages which had visas to countries where I have been and entry and exit chops for those visits.
Well brother..send a LOE mentioning the error on your part with all the scans for you and you dependants and digital photos..

In my estimation-it may/may not cause delays

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
n8d07018 said:
Thanks Lazybone. Did submit the passport itself, kept the WP. Appreciate your prompt response.

Cheers
As stated on the PPR letter....i sent passports/photos(stamp of the studio, name,dob)/copy of the PPR letter and return envelope..

Just do as the PPR letter says...nothing more nothing less..

The WP might be required when you land..BSO might ask you to produce it..

Best wishes!!

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
lazybone said:
As stated on the PPR letter....i sent passports/photos(stamp of the studio, name,dob)/copy of the PPR letter and return envelope..

Just do as the PPR letter says...nothing more nothing less..

The WP might be required when you land..BSO might ask you to produce it..

Best wishes!!

That makes sense. I am already in Canada. Once i get back the passport, will have to go to the border, and re-enter again, and would produce the WP. do you know how long does it take for the passport and COPR to come back ( a month is it? ) . Do they send you a letter or something that you have to produce again at the border when re-entering Canada? How does that process work? Also how much time does it take, once you re-enter Canada at the border for your landing ( is it a full day process) or just a couple of hours. I'll be going to the US border here, and come back quickly for the landing.

Any info would be appreciated, which you might be aware of.

Cheers

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
n8d07018 said:
That makes sense. I am already in Canada. Once i get back the passport, will have to go to the border, and re-enter again, and would produce the WP. do you know how long does it take for the passport and COPR to come back ( a month is it? ) . Do they send you a letter or something that you have to produce again at the border when re-entering Canada? How does that process work? Also how much time does it take, once you re-enter Canada at the border for your landing ( is it a full day process) or just a couple of hours. I'll be going to the US border here, and come back quickly for the landing.

Any info would be appreciated, which you might be aware of.

Cheers
Copr and passports to return would take a week or two..

On return, you have to land...for landing you would need copr/passport/wp (necessary)

Pof/employment( may or may not be requested)

Whichever side you goto at the border US or Canadian-tell them you are there for landing and they will direct you

Landing is a ten minute process..they ask you statutory questions, confirm you docs..both BSO and you sign and thats it! :)

The copr is two copies..one for them (with photo)..and one for you..after you land, the copr becomes your proof of PR and all other WPs become null and void..the BSO then orders for the PR card on their system and PRC takes 2 months approx to come..the COPR is an important document which will be required at citizenship.. Residency obligation (ro) ..basically to keep the PR in good standing you have to live/work/file taxes here for two years out of the 5 years from landing date

Best wishes! :)

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What an excellent week it is for this group, almost half of us received PPR.

Congrats everyone who have received their PPR and All THE BEST to the few left out

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Congrats to all who got PPR, does PR card take more than 1 month? I am planning to visit my home country after completing landing, do you know if we can get the PR card mailed to an international address or will I have to wait here till I get it

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:
Congrats to all who got PPR, does PR card take more than 1 month? I am planning to visit my home country after completing landing, do you know if we can get the PR card mailed to an international address or will I have to wait here till I get it
It will only be delivered to a Canadian address buddy, and the current time taken for PR card post landing is 44 days

ceclmia

Dec 15, 2016
Hello,

I received my GCMS notes today and it mentioned S.16(1)(c) on top right side corner and it also shows on couple of pages. My eligibility is " Recommended Passed" Criminality " Passed" medical " Passed" and Security " Not Started". I am Cec inland with LMIA support for pr only. can any one help me please what is s.16(1)(c) stands for?

Thanks in advance.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Wow, its a PPR rain (or snow)... Congrats every PPR guys...

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
damn , my hands are shaking , i got a new message from cic

is it a ppr letter ?

```
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)
 Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.
 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:
o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries

```