Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Congrats to everyone who got their PPR...

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR's today and good luck for those who are still waiting.

I just have a quick question. I am a CEC Inland applicant and recd my PPR today morning, do i have to send my Temporary resident Visa (Post Study work permit) along with my passport, or is passport just suffice, along with the photos.

Thank you

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
n8d07018 said:
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR's today and good luck for those who are still waiting.

I just have a quick question. I am a CEC Inland applicant and recd my PPR today morning, do i have to send my Temporary resident Visa (Post Study work permit) along with my passport, or is passport just suffice, along with the photos.

Thank you
I am also CEC got PPR today...it is not needed but I am going to submit it. Mostly in canada needed 2 pieces of ID so why not WP & passport?

bssoni

Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garrysober said:
tomorrow completing 6 months from AOR, application status still "Review in Progress" and background check " Not needed at this time".
same here. ;) :D

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
n8d07018 said:
Hello,

Thank you
Congratulations!

don't send your WP buddy...that's the only document that is proof of your status in Canada till your Passport comes back...it might be required later during landing..might be a problem if its lost

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
twztedelegance said:
Guys I finally received the PPR email this morning :eek: :p 8) wooohoooo after a long and stressful year finally at the finishing line to end this visa nonsense. Thank you GOD and thank you to all the members on this forum, many people in real life cant relate to the stress and reality of immigration and this forum was a haven for me to find other like-minded folk during these times where its so easy to sit and worry. Good luck to everyone else and keep the faith, do ur best in your application and sit tight!
rosesuperted said:
GOT IT!!!!!!!

PPR just arrived this morning. In shock!! Was so despondent yesterday. OMG YEAH!!!!

Cant thank everyone enough for your help. HOORAY! hopefully everyone left waiting will hear soon. Hang in there.

Seniors, a question. I am due to visit Canada as a tourist next Monday for 10 days...Do you think I could submit passport to Ottawa and get it returned in 10 business days!?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :D
unruly_banjo said:
Received my PPR last Tue(6th), sent docs to London VO on Wed(7th).

Got a message in MyCIC today saying my COPR has been issued and my application updated to approved and closed :D
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
Hello all,

I got my PPR this morning. After a long wait. Its nice to have some good news. I would like to thank Lazybone and Cuteness7 for all their help
Congratulations guys!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
My 6 month is officially over in 3 days. Still no ppr
On the other hand there are atleast 16 members of our telegram group from Aor Jan to Mar who hasent received ppr . So bacially Iam not so optimistic about it
It will come buddy...relax...I am optimistic!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
garrysober said:
tomorrow completing 6 months from AOR, application status still "Review in Progress" and background check " Not needed at this time".
Hello

I got your PM but was unable to understand. Could you post your question here? What did you forget to send?

Regards

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
GOT IT!!!!!!!

PPR just arrived this morning. In shock!! Was so despondent yesterday. OMG YEAH!!!!

Cant thank everyone enough for your help. HOORAY! hopefully everyone left waiting will hear soon. Hang in there.

Seniors, a question. I am due to visit Canada as a tourist next Monday for 10 days...Do you think I could submit passport to Ottawa and get it returned in 10 business days!?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :D
Congratulations!

Well, my best advice would be to postpone the trip..10-12 days is cutting it a bit too fine...if you don't have any plans of going back, then it might work

2 Things to keep in mind
-VOs take time to communicate...it might take some time for Ottawa to re-issue the PPR from their office
-COPR/PPR would atleast take a week to process...there might be snags due to postal delays too keeping the holiday season in mind

Best wishes!

garrysober

Dec 3, 2016
lazybone said:
Hello

I got your PM but was unable to understand. Could you post your question here? What did you forget to send?

Regards
Forgot to scan the pages which had visas to countries where I have been and entry and exit chops for those visits.