+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Destiny_BA

Oct 10, 2015
Good morning all,
Whilst filling the forms in MYCIC for PR application, I answered “Yes” to this question (6e): “have you ever been refused admission, to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country”
In June (11th), I received additional document request to re-fill Schedule A and provide further details and in which I responded with the following:

LETTER OF EXPLANATION: SCHEDULE A-BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM (INN 5669)
Permit me to make the following clarifications as per above subject matter. In October, 2016 we (myself and dependants) applied for a two weeks visitor’s visa to United Kingdom for the Christmas holiday and in which our visa application was refused as evident on page 32 of our passport pages respectively; we later opted for the Christmas holiday in Ghana.
Whilst populating the questionnaire online on, I misconstrued visa application refusal for “refused admission to another country. Let me unequivocally state that there was never a time in which we (myself and dependants) were refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country rather it was a visa application refusal to United Kingdom.
Consequently, I have uploaded an updated and duly signed schedule A background declaration form (IMM 5669) for me as the Principal Applicant and spouse respectively attesting to the assertions made above.
Thank you.

I received PPR yesterday, and have been mandated to do the following:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for you and your spouse: Scan the full document (side of previous scan was cut off):
> Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application

I just realized that Q.6d of schedule A form states: “Have you been ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitors or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?”

Q1: In my case, do I now own up to being refused visitor’s visa? ….Hope there won’t be any consequences

Thanks for the anticipated and timely feedback

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Destiny_BA said:
Good morning all,
Whilst filling the forms in MYCIC for PR application, I answered “Yes” to this question (6e): “have you ever been refused admission, to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country”
In June (11th), I received additional document request to re-fill Schedule A and provide further details and in which I responded with the following:

LETTER OF EXPLANATION: SCHEDULE A-BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM (INN 5669)
Permit me to make the following clarifications as per above subject matter. In October, 2016 we (myself and dependants) applied for a two weeks visitor’s visa to United Kingdom for the Christmas holiday and in which our visa application was refused as evident on page 32 of our passport pages respectively; we later opted for the Christmas holiday in Ghana.
Whilst populating the questionnaire online on, I misconstrued visa application refusal for “refused admission to another country. Let me unequivocally state that there was never a time in which we (myself and dependants) were refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country rather it was a visa application refusal to United Kingdom.
Consequently, I have uploaded an updated and duly signed schedule A background declaration form (IMM 5669) for me as the Principal Applicant and spouse respectively attesting to the assertions made above.
Thank you.

I received PPR yesterday, and have been mandated to do the following:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for you and your spouse: Scan the full document (side of previous scan was cut off):
> Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application

I just realized that Q.6d of schedule A form states: “Have you been ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitors or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?”

Q1: In my case, do I now own up to being refused visitor’s visa? ....Hope there won’t be any consequences

Thanks for the anticipated and timely feedback
This is a Schedule A request. Unless you were also asked to submit your passports to the Visa Office, this is NOT PPR.

Your past rejections wouldn't necessarily be an issue. Just be truthful, declare it and mention as to why you are answering YES to that question. This type of request is very common.

Destiny_BA

Oct 10, 2015
Thanks; Yes I was also asked to submit my passports as well.

rajkamalmohanram said:
This is a Schedule A request. Unless you were also asked to submit your passports to the Visa Office, this is NOT PPR.

Your past rejections wouldn't necessarily be an issue. Just be truthful, declare it and mention as to why you are answering YES to that question. This type of request is very common.

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
My 6 month is officially over in 3 days. Still no ppr
On the other hand there are atleast 16 members of our telegram group from Aor Jan to Mar who hasent received ppr . So bacially Iam not so optimistic about it

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Guys I finally received the PPR email this morning :eek: :p 8) wooohoooo after a long and stressful year finally at the finishing line to end this visa nonsense. Thank you GOD and thank you to all the members on this forum, many people in real life cant relate to the stress and reality of immigration and this forum was a haven for me to find other like-minded folk during these times where its so easy to sit and worry. Good luck to everyone else and keep the faith, do ur best in your application and sit tight!

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Got my ready for visa email!

AOR: 25 Jun
PPR: 14 Dec

preeti_2106

Jan 30, 2013
After waiting for a long time (6 months & 2 weeks), we finally got our ready for visa mail ;D
Aor - 1 june 2016
CEC inland with lima
PPR - 14 Dec 2016

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:
Guys I finally received the PPR email this morning :eek: :p 8) wooohoooo after a long and stressful year finally at the finishing line to end this visa nonsense. Thank you GOD and thank you to all the members on this forum, many people in real life cant relate to the stress and reality of immigration and this forum was a haven for me to find other like-minded folk during these times where its so easy to sit and worry. Good luck to everyone else and keep the faith, do ur best in your application and sit tight!
Congratulations!!

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti_2106 said:
After waiting for a long time (6 months & 2 weeks), we finally got our ready for visa mail ;D
Aor - 1 june 2016
CEC inland with lima
PPR - 14 Dec 2016
Congratulations!!!