+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Preet006

Nov 28, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Congratulations everyone who got ppr.. and best of luck to us who are left ☺☺
Hang in there bro its your turn soon enough,I hope this friday or by next tuesday u have the golden email coming your way...fruit of presevrance is sweet ;) :D

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
kavianiket said:
Hello everyone

Im just a silent watcher in this group and all ur msgs and updates helped us to have faith and be relaxed.

We just got our PPR email 20mins ago. CEC inland AOR--june 2nd.

All the best to everyone who are waiting , have faith in god u will get the mail soon.

Cheers!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!

MEHA

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
OMG.. So happy to see so many PPR's. :)... Best of luck guys for your future endeavours... wish to see you on the other side soon

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone who have received their PPR. Wish you all the best in Canada

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
kavianiket said:
Hello everyone

Im just a silent watcher in this group and all ur msgs and updates helped us to have faith and be relaxed.

We just got our PPR email 20mins ago. CEC inland AOR--june 2nd.

All the best to everyone who are waiting , have faith in god u will get the mail soon.

Cheers!!!!
Congratulations buddy!! :)

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Congratulation to all who got their PPR eMail.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
lazybone said:
Firstly...the PPR letter will clearly state till when the want the passport valid to...if you got the PPR letter from Ottawa then it should state six months validity...check the PPR letter first.. before you decide

Secondly an option you might want to consider is- as your son is in India...let him to get passport renewed there-here its a hassle with BLS...I haven't been to India in a long time but I know you can get it renewed under tatkal...also, get one with a lot of pages in them (costs a little more)...

If you do decide to go with submitting renewed passport route- then you have to update via CSE...

Sumit-any thoughts??

Hi Lazybone... I am really really confuses.. Passport renewal of son is definitely going to take some time as I checked again but for Minor both parents have to be present and as I am in Canada and they are in India, it will be little complicated..

I called CIC and explained them the situation. Agent advised submit all passports together with letter that renewal of passport is in process and it should be OK as its for minor dependent.. If officer will need anything they will let you know.. What you advise should we do that? We really dont want any extensions and delay our application..

Please guide me :(

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Dear All,

I have few questions which are making me nervous about by PR Application.

1.) What happens to the PR application (in open state) once the State Nomination Expires?
2.) Am i the only one who is still waiting for the PR Email ? Or is there anyone else who are waiting for the PR email with Nova Scotia State nomination.
3.) And please can anyone tell me when i can expect a PR Email looking at my timelines in the signature ?

waiting for some replies that can throw some light about the PR applications process timelines. :(

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MonuTalli said:
Dear All,

I have few questions which are making me nervous about by PR Application.

1.) What happens to the PR application (in open state) once the State Nomination Expires?

Once eAPR is submitted, your State Nomination expiry has no impact whatsoever.

2.) Am i the only one who is still waiting for the PR Email ? Or is there anyone else who are waiting for the PR email with Nova Scotia State nomination.

There are many other PNP applicants awaiting for PPR aka golden email

3.) And please can anyone tell me when i can expect a PR Email looking at my timelines in the signature ?

Per your timeline and based on the PPR rain in couple of days, it's about time for June applicants to receive PPR, however, every case is different and lot depends upon the VO & case officer assigned to your application. So buddy, hang in there, we all will have it (just a matter of few days).

waiting for some replies that can throw some light about the PR applications process timelines. :(
Good Luck!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RuchiWalia said:
Hi Lazybone... I am really really confuses.. Passport renewal of son is definitely going to take some time as I checked again but for Minor both parents have to be present and as I am in Canada and they are in India, it will be little complicated..

I called CIC and explained them the situation. Agent advised submit all passports together with letter that renewal of passport is in process and it should be OK as its for minor dependent.. If officer will need anything they will let you know.. What you advise should we do that? We really dont want any extensions and delay our application..

Please guide me :(
Hey Ruchi...first relax...minor issues happen like this all the time..

my only question to you is what does the PPR state validity should be upto? Copy paste the PPR letter here(erase personal info)...I am sure we can come up with a solution...

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
ppahuja said:
Good Luck!!
Thank you ppahuja. your reply gave me some relief about my pnp nomination.

Ranamasud1985

Sep 17, 2016
unruly_banjo said:
Just got PPR!!!

Received the email about an hour ago. I'm CEC Outland from Ireland and I've to send the docs to London.

AOR was June 15 BTW

:D :D :D
Congratulations buddy. I am also coming behind you.