+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Congrats my Friend... Thats really a milestone to achieve.
Hope you achieve more in future.. Keep up the good work..

Now waiting for our turn to start, eagerly awaiting the coming week and next week to bring good news to our group..
Hey sumit

Thanks buddy for the kind words!! :)

God bless! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
impulseoceanic said:
My aor 11th april fswo ndvo. My bgip 21st november. How long it takes for ppr from ndvo after bgip from new delhi visa office for fswo applicant.please guide am stressed out now.
Hard to predict as satnam correctly pointed out buddy...hope you ordered notes..

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
Hi everyone,

A couple of questions

i requested notes 31 Oct but have not received any :( I have a tracking number who do I mail/check online to see where my notes are? They are my second lot, my first notes arrived right on 30 days.

I paid my RPRF on Nov 23rd and am CEC Outland...Should I be looking at another month of waiting?

Feeling nervous :-X
The notes sometimes take a little longer..it will come..relax..

Regarding the wait-whats your vo?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Am I the only who feels like I have waited for a long time?? CIC may actually go on holiday before PPR for me.

My timeline below..

My VO is New York

rosesuperted

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
The notes sometimes take a little longer..it will come..relax..

Regarding the wait-whats your vo?
Ok hopefully notes will arrive soon. My VO is Ottawa.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
Ok hopefully notes will arrive soon. My VO is Ottawa.
Wait till this week or next week...you will have your answer shortly brother

Cofca said:
Am I the only who feels like I have waited for a long time?? CIC may actually go on holiday before PPR for me.

My timeline below..

My VO is New York
Sometimes when VO is outland...they take a little bit of time to verify the nomination but usually it should be within the 6 months timeframe for PNPs...relax...it should be here shortly as well..

Best wishes guys! :)

Ranamasud1985

Sep 17, 2016
Hi all, I have been following this thread very long time. You could called me a silent member on this forum. Whenever I get worried about my application 'I just started to read all you guys comments'. It makes me to stay cum & motivated too. You guys are all awesome special Lazy bones & some other members too. By the way, I applied under CEC from outland, ITA came on April 20th & my AOR is June 16th.
Nowadays, I am little bit worried. Because, I can't find much progress about CCE outlander & insider compare to other categories.

Hopefully, We will have lot of good news on this week & CIC will close all the June applicants file before the Christmas & New year holidays.

Good luck to everyone & God bless us.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
It should have been done by now.. if not.. its around the corner.. nothing to worry.. sometimes u cant predict the working of visa office ...but am sure in coming few days.. may be tomorrow. . ☺best of luck man..
Fingers crossed.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Ranamasud1985 said:
Hi all, I have been following this thread very long time. You could called me a silent member on this forum. Whenever I get worried about my application 'I just started to read all you guys comments'. It makes me to stay cum & motivated too. You guys are all awesome special Lazy bones & some other members too. By the way, I applied under CEC from outland, ITA came on April 20th & my AOR is June 16th.
Nowadays, I am little bit worried. Because, I can't find much progress about CCE outlander & insider compare to other categories.

Hopefully, We will have lot of good news on this week & CIC will close all the June applicants file before the Christmas & New year holidays.

Good luck to everyone & God bless us.
I'm starting to feel the heat as well. I'm already over 6 months and this wait is getting on the nerves. The last contact with CIC, couple of days back was pretty generic 'your application is in final stages of review and decision should be rendered shortly'
~ which could be weeks nevertheless.

Fingers crossed and hoping for positive outcome the least.
Regards,
Aditya

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
aditya127 said:
I'm starting to feel the heat as well. I'm already over 6 months and this wait is getting on the nerves. The last contact with CIC, couple of days back was pretty generic 'your application is in final stages of review and decided should be rendered shortly'

Regards,
Aditya
I am in the stage too.. Can you please tell me how did you get in touch with CIC, I thought they wouldn't respond to our queries unless we surpass 180 days and I see you hit the 180 day mark just last weekend.

Ranamasud1985

Sep 17, 2016
aditya127 said:
I'm starting to feel the heat as well. I'm already over 6 months and this wait is getting on the nerves. The last contact with CIC, couple of days back was pretty generic 'your application is in final stages of review and decided should be rendered shortly'

Regards,
Aditya
Dear Aditya,
Good luck to you & you will find your result soon.

Thanks,
Ranamasud

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
sandykumar said:
I am in the stage too.. Can you please tell me how did you get in touch with CIC, I thought they wouldn't respond to our queries unless we surpass 180 days and I see you hit the 180 day mark just last weekend.
Please send an email as advised on the link, alternatively you can raise a CSE requesting the status on ur application.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-june-2016-join-here-t424274.0.html;msg5616245#msg5616245

Regards,
Aditya

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Ranamasud1985 said:
Dear Aditya,
Good luck to you & you will find your result soon.

Thanks,
Ranamasud
Thanks mate. Best wishes to you too.