+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
@bssoni

Hello buddy....your inbox is full hence replying here...I dont save my responses so I am not aware what I advised you....I think I misunderstood your question...you would need to send all your documents including your POF...the POF is an important document my friend....send all supporting docs as well...would advise you to send via CSE immediately...

I will wait to hear from you

Regards

bssoni

Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
@bssoni

Hello buddy....your inbox is full hence replying here...I dont save my responses so I am not aware what I advised you....I think I misunderstood your question...you would need to send all your documents including your POF...the POF is an important document my friend....send all supporting docs as well...would advise you to send via CSE immediately...

I will wait to hear from you

Regards
Hey, lazybone, I got your reply. Actually,while applying for PR, I uploaded POF document , which includes Bank Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds and Employee Provident Funds(EPF). However, I have not submitted one letter (related with EPF) to CIC. That letter was demanded by SINP, earlier. I provided that letter issued by employer to SINP. And after that they issued Nomination to me.

So I will be sending that letter via CSE to cic as well.

Thanks a ton, buddy..

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
finally, visa on hand yesterday...

to those who are still waiting keep your patience long and pray for it. what you are waiting for will surely come...be still and keep believing you will be receiving it soon.
;)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Preet006 said:
Yes buddy, our timelines are similar and i hope by december 17th we would have some positive updates on ppr coming our way...in btw what is your VO?
Hello Preet006
Do u knw if ur bg check in progress is for first time or second time.. n do u have an lmia

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
limejuice said:

to those who are still waiting keep your patience long and pray for it. what you are waiting for will surely come...be still and keep believing you will be receiving it soon.
;)
Many many Congratulations Limejuice. . God Bless☺

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
daserock said:
mine I got a reply:

Good afternoon.

Please be advised that your application is being finalized. We will advise you in writing of any additional documentary requirements which we may have or of any information or results which we have for you.

BGIP last Nov 17.... cant wait my PPR

In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.
hello bro can you please share the email address that you had sent to follow up your application status.After how many days they sent you the response,
Cheers
Rabin

Preet006

Nov 28, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hello Preet006
Do u knw if ur bg check in progress is for first time or second time.. n do u have an lmia
Hii er.satnamsinghbhullar, my BG check has been in progress for the first time only and since that time it havent changed, been 2 months now... and i dont have a lmia, my crs score is 472...hope to get some updates in the next few weeks as otawa is generally taking 6 months from aor till ppr...

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
limejuice said:

;)
Brother limejuice
The tracker sheet is to be updated.. one person who has got recent ppr is canadaiamcoming. .. his status is not updated yet

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
RabinJi said:
hello bro can you please share the email address that you had sent to follow up your application status.After how many days they sent you the response,
Cheers
Rabin
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

Include the above mentioned details and politely request for status update. Usually they send an automated response within minutes and then a worker replies next day with information about your file. Hope this helps

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Vijesh said:
I sent an email to CIC requesting status update and got reply very next day. I know my application hasn't crossed 6 months yet but this wait is killing me. I'll post the reply anyways. It seems pretty generic but somewhat comforting.

Dear Sir,

Your application is in the final stages of review prior to finalization and a decision should be rendered shortly.

We do not require any information from you at this present time. Should further information be required an officer will contact you.

Regards,

Tristan
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Hello.
I'm a 27 Aug AOR and I received the very same reply than you yesterday except that mine was in French.
Hope that the final stages do not last decades.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a way to track the progress after CIC receives the passport ? or Just have to wait for return ?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
limejuice said:

;)
Congratulations again buddy!! :)

God bless!!!

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hello guyz,

I have sent my passport to CIC for stamping the PR visa. I have received the ready for visa email but strangely there is no update on my cic account. Is it normal?

and how long does it take for CIC to issue the VISA and send the passport?

thanks in advance.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Gunpowder said:
Hello guyz,

I have sent my passport to CIC for stamping the PR visa. I have received the ready for visa email but strangely there is no update on my cic account. Is it normal?

and how long does it take for CIC to issue the VISA and send the passport?

thanks in advance.
Congrats. Usually around 10 days or so assuming you VO is Ottawa.