Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
best wishes June!!!!!!!!!!!!...i will be watching you... ;)

most of my friends have taken off...i didnt coz of a member called er.satnamsinghbhullar...he brought me to this thread...grateful to him...ite been so nice knowing all of you :)

grateful to most of you....but i think i have overstayed my time, in retrospect....getting into stupid conflicts coz i care for you...im not here to fight and neither prove a point..all i did was care about you...im sorry anyway

been talking to limejuice abt my decision...you dont need "an elder brother"...you need yourselves...and please help....i would expect the people i helped to stand by this thread..

Wishing all of you the best!!! Best wishes people...if you need me, PM please, im always here to help...thanks!!! :)

Good bye :)
Hey Lazybone..
U have always been an important member of canadavisa forum.. u have acted as a lighthouse for our thread... ur unselfish help has saved many of us from falling into problems.. i and all the members of the thread wanna thank u for all u have done for us...
Whenever any member would have problem standing in front , he will find u behind as a solution.. we wish a very best of luck for ur future.. And be with us always.. God bless u buddy...

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
lazybone said:
best wishes June!!!!!!!!!!!!...i will be watching you... ;)

most of my friends have taken off...i didnt coz of a member called er.satnamsinghbhullar...he brought me to this thread...grateful to him...ite been so nice knowing all of you :)

grateful to most of you....but i think i have overstayed my time, in retrospect....getting into stupid conflicts coz i care for you...im not here to fight and neither prove a point..all i did was care about you...im sorry anyway

been talking to limejuice abt my decision...you dont need "an elder brother"...you need yourselves...and please help....i would expect the people i helped to stand by this thread..

Wishing all of you the best!!! Best wishes people...if you need me, PM please, im always here to help...thanks!!! :)

Good bye :)
hi Bro , I cant thanks enough for your kindly help , let me know when will you landing and if ,by any chance you are planing to visit vancouver, just pm me and we are going to have some drinks together .

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi buddy lazybone,

I wonder why I cant reply to your PM ???

it shows like this:
Method Not Implemented

POST to /canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php not supported.

'been sending it since saturday...

anyway, ill retry sending it some other time.
best of luck buddy! hope to see you one day ;)
thanks again for making our thread so alive and for the new friendship!

God bless!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
limejuice said:
Hi buddy lazybone,

I wonder why I cant reply to your PM ???

it shows like this:
Method Not Implemented

POST to /canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php not supported.

'been sending it since saturday...

anyway, ill retry sending it some other time.
best of luck buddy! hope to see you one day ;)
thanks again for making our thread so alive and for the new friendship!

God bless!

Hey Limejuice

Thanks buddy!!

That happened with me a couple of times...even if you try and copy paste..it still wont let you post...i had to retype my entire response...its just the forum website..its acts weird sometimes :)

Best wishes to you!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hey Lazybone..
U have always been an important member of canadavisa forum.. u have acted as a lighthouse for our thread... ur unselfish help has saved many of us from falling into problems.. i and all the members of the thread wanna thank u for all u have done for us...
Whenever any member would have problem standing in front , he will find u behind as a solution.. we wish a very best of luck for ur future.. And be with us always.. God bless u buddy...
timothy_fx said:
hi Bro , I cant thanks enough for your kindly help , let me know when will you landing and if ,by any chance you are planing to visit vancouver, just pm me and we are going to have some drinks together .
Thank you for being so kind guys!! Best wishes to you!!! :)

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
Joining this thread...

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
That's nice...I would recommend that you and Pinga both request group members to share progress here as well...would be nice.... :)
Sure buddy, we will share the updates heard on watsapp in this group too

ddlykitten

Oct 3, 2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Hey guys.

My BG check changed to "in progress" 2nd time. Interestingly, I had a furtherance on my medical and the status still shows still in progress since I sent my test results early Oct.

Did they cleared my medical and didn't update so I can expect my PPR soon? or these two are completely separated?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any updates guys?
Cheers
Rabin

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hey Lazybone
Are Embassies closed between 15 dec to 15 jan...??? Due to Christmas holidays...applications will be or wont b processed in this period??

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hey Lazybone
Are Embassies closed between 15 dec to 15 jan...??? Due to Christmas holidays...applications will be or wont b processed in this period??
Satnam - I dont think they are closed for so long. Hopefully the holidays shall only be Dec 25, 26th & Jan 1st in the period you mentioned

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks to be May CEC Inlanders day today. May 13th to May 20th AORs are given with PPR today. Just 10 days to go for June :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Pinga said:
Satnam - I dont think they are closed for so long. Hopefully the holidays shall only be Dec 25, 26th & Jan 1st in the period you mentioned
Pinga thats pretty relieving for me .. hopefully its like that.. thanks mate.. actually i saw this in july aor

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
Looks like this week CIC only issued PPR for Apr & May AOR's ...so far
Yes even i noticed but lets expect some good news by next week and even this week but may be fewer,