+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

civic14

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
checking my cic account

updated:
medical change from passed to review in progress.

background check: in progress since 30 september.

any body with the same situation???

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
civic14 said:
checking my cic account

updated:
medical change from passed to review in progress.

background check: in progress since 30 september.

any body with the same situation???

When will your medical result expire?

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys... I received a donotreply cic email saying "There have been no updates to your application"....What does that even mean?! why would they send an email just to tell me there is no update.... I almost had a heart attack there

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vera0428 said:
Guys... I received a donotreply cic email saying "There have been no updates to your application"....What does that even mean?! why would they send an email just to tell me there is no update.... I almost had a heart attack there
LOL... never heard about that. Did you actually log into your CIC account and was there an update? If not, I guess that was just a ghost email.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vera0428 said:
They usually send this message if you don't open your CIC profile for more the a month....
Its very normal!!!!

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovepanda said:
LOL... never heard about that. Did you actually log into your CIC account and was there an update? If not, I guess that was just a ghost email.
mavrick16 said:
They usually send this message if you don't open your CIC profile for more the a month....
Its very normal!!!!
Thanks guys... Good to know about this. Yea I just logged in and there was no update. :-[ :-[ :-[

kirangamini

Nov 1, 2016
Hello People,

AOR: June 28th
Review of Eligibility: IN progress
Review of Medicals: Passed
Review of Submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling of interview: Not needed
Background check: in progress
Final decision: Not started

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
kirangamini said:
Hello People,

Ur category

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same AOR date here. which is your VO?

kirangamini said:
Hello People,

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
civic14 said:
I did my medical in February 2016 for my work permit.

for how long the medical are valid?

thanks
It's valid for 1 year. However, we should do the landing with COPR before the medical expires.
I wonder if your medical was intended for EE cause you mentioned for your work permit. Medical for WP is different.
Here's the thread with the same issue as yours.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-status-change-from-passed-to-in-progress-t381996.0.html

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Ur category
Why do you ask for updates? So can compare Vos? Updates? And then refer them to someone else?and others get no help??

This thread is dedicated for you and others in your position..you dont offer to help yet refer them off ..you provide no answers...before you comment..take time and think before you comment here, think again

Seems to me you only care about yourself..im sorry its the truth..i came here on this thread to help you..and those who needed answers after docs submission..

good luck in your journey ppl...my last post in ur thread ..take care

Best wishes :)

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Why do you ask for updates? So can compare Vos? Updates? And then refer them to someone else?and others get no help??

This thread is dedicated for you and others in your position..you dont offer to help yet refer them off ..you provide no answers...before you comment..take time and think before you comment here, think again

Seems to me you only care about yourself..im sorry its the truth..i came here on this thread to help you..and those who needed answers after docs submission..

good luck in your journey ppl...my last post in ur thread ..take care

Best wishes :)
Hey Bro,

You are doing an amazing job by helping out these wandering clueless souls, just don't react and take a decision which will hurt others.
You are an assest to the group and we all appreciate your commitment in helping out others but please don't quit, some people are liabilities and as in economics we have to take along those with us when calculating profits :) .. And that's life....

We all are indebted to you, specially me.... So please consider rest of the good people and keep us helping with your valuable assistance.

``Sumit

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
LMIA is funds exempt...you are good there buddy...the RPRF depends on the VO...sometimes applicants get RPRF and PPR in same letter...

best wishes!
Thanks Lazyb One ( I feel you are an Active One and +1 from my side too.) Apologized for delayed reply to your post as I was out of town for holidays.

I know LMIA (Out land) is fund exempt but some of information on CIC is vague or ambiguous. For example, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Settlement funds
Settlement funds are not included in the CRS. They do, however, relate to the program requirements of FSWC and FSTC and may, by extension, be included in the MEC for Express Entry.

Candidates applying under the FSWC or the FSTC are required to meet the settlement funds requirement, unless they are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a qualifying offer of arranged employment from an employer in Canada.

They used word AND - that means have to fulfill both conditions mentioned above. Because, as of now, we are not authorized to work in Canada based on positive LMIA (for FSW Out land) until we get our PR status. If it were OR - than it would be crystal clear that having arranged employment wont required PoF.

Actually my friend who is FSW (O) with LMIA has received GCMS with following notes.
PAGE 9
FUNDS
Number of Family Members: 2
Minimum Funds: Not Met
MST Funds Exempt: N
FSW Fund Exempt: N
LAST PAGE:
His R10 - OK, A11.2 - MET, 75(2) FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met, 76(1)(a) - Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS - Appears Met
NOTE: Failed Candidate - note that proof of funds appears not met (Job offer provided) - At CIO 15 July 2016 - updated by GM01154

{Whereas my GCMS has cleared R10, A11.2, 75(2) & 76(1)(a) - Passed Candidate and no notes about PoF.
Page 9 of my GCMS -
FUNDS
Number of Famlily Members: 2
Minimum Funds: Met
MST Funds Exempt: N
FSW Funds Exempt: N - Both Notes indicates FSW Funds Exempt: N - That is the reason I raised the query, however, my funds seems MET though I have not provided Proof of Fund. } {This is excerpt of my notes}

My friends notes updated on 19 July while transferring to NDVO -
PAGE 73:
APPLICATION:5
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Met
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/07/19
Updated By: AW01174
Office: Centralized Intake Office

APPLICATION: 7
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Valud: Review Required
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/07/15
Updated By: GM01154
Office: Centralized Intake Office

So I can assume that his eligibility is cleared by same officer i.e. GM01154 and sent for review to NDVO.

What is your opinion whether he will face any problem due to Proof of Fund or It is not required as his eligibility is MET at CIO level.

Awaits your opinion.