21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
maruthimada said:
Hi All, I have a good news and would like to share with...

Till today my status is only in "Review in Progress" with background not started. Today I have a message in my mailbox saying I have new message for my application E000XXXXXX. When I logged-in my account I saw that my background has turned to In-Progress. But when I saw the "New Message" it says following....

Dear XXXX
Application: E000XXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.
 Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport
must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
  •  Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
  •  Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
  •  Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
  •  Change in health;
  •  The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
  •  A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
 A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter. You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self- addressed Expresspost envelope.
Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

From above, I understand that it is PPR. How can a PPR comes when background is still in progress? Is the update on background is something CIC guys have updated lately for which they already done.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
maruthimada said:

Till today my status is only in "Review in Progress" with background not started. Today I have a message in my mailbox saying I have new message for my application E000XXXXXX. When I logged-in my account I saw that my background has turned to In-Progress. But when I saw the "New Message" it says following....

Dear XXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.
 Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport
2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
  •  Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
  •  Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
  •  Change in health;

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter. You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self- addressed Expresspost envelope.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

From above, I understand that it is PPR. How can a PPR comes when background is still in progress? Is the update on background is something CIC guys have updated lately for which they already done.
Bro r u FSW or PNP? Which PNP? And share me ur no i vll add you to NOVA Scotia post ppr grp if u r from Ns PNP.

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
k.miteshshah said:
Bro r u FSW or PNP? Which PNP? And share me ur no i vll add you to NOVA Scotia post ppr grp if u r from Ns PNP.
Hi Misteshshah, I am Nova scotia PNP...

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Hasan560103 said:
Received PPR today :) :) :) :) :)

NVDO - CPC-O

BG changes to "In progress" along with PPR.

AOR : 4 th June
Additional Doc: Schedule 4 - 7th June
Medical Pass: June 17
RPRF : 14th June
;
;
;
BG: 28th Sep
PPR: 28th Sep
PNP Outland

Goodluck to all!!!!

Congratulations!
Way to go June applicants!!

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
maruthimada said:
Hi Misteshshah, I am Nova scotia PNP...
Share me ur contact no. I vll add u to post pr watssap grp.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
maruthimada said:

Dear XXXX

1) Passports
2) Photographs
  •  Change in health;

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Congratulations!!!
What a great news!!!

Are you an inland applicant?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hasan560103 said:

NVDO - CPC-O

;
;
;
PNP Outland

Goodluck to all!!!!
Congrats Hasan560103 and maruthimada !!! :D :D ;)
More PPRs to come to this group!!!!

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan560103 said:

NVDO - CPC-O

;
;
;
PNP Outland

Goodluck to all!!!!
Congrats for your PPR....Did your employer receive a verification call from NDVO? Mine is June 11th AOR, haven't received any verification call...Fingers crossed

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruthimada said:

Dear XXXX

1) Passports
2) Photographs
  •  Change in health;

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Congrats for your PPR....Did your employer receive a verification call from NDVO? Mine is June 11th AOR, haven't received any verification call...Fingers crossed

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan560103 said:

NVDO - CPC-O

;
;
;
PNP Outland

Goodluck to all!!!!
Congratulations my friend. A sweet ending for you. Hope we all others JUNE AOR's also receive the golden mail soon.....
Again congrats and best of luck for a good life in Canada....

Hasan560103

Sep 12, 2016
Skhanna said:
I don't know if they called or not.
I saw couple of people on linkedin viewing my profile in private mode but not sure if it for PR related.

vik008

Oct 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received PPR today Morning!

Timeline:
eAOR: 2 June
NOC: 2173
PNP (Ontario)
PPR: 28 Sept

Good luck to all!

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
vik008 said:
Received PPR today Morning!

Timeline:
eAOR: 2 June
NOC: 2173
PNP (Ontario)
PPR: 28 Sept

Good luck to all!
congratulations again vik008! :D ;D :)

can you pls share your timeline in our spreadsheet. the link is below, in my signature... thank you!

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Legend:

Please remove column 22 from June 2016 AOR Spreadsheet.

Column 23 is accurate.